Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boobs are disappearing!

10 months ago I opted for breast aug. I am 5'4", was 158 lbs, A cup. I discussed with my doctor my plans to drop considerable weight (body fat) and that i was considering adding mass using AS.

I wanted to be a large C/small D. We went with 400 CC implant overfilled to 450 CC. After the surgery I was very upset because they were too small, average C cup. He promised me that after I trained, they would be the size I wanted proportionate to my desired body.

And, I have to say he was right. Although I am not where I want to be, 13 pounds shed so far and I can tell that as I continue to train, it will all fit nicely!

Do your research, inform your doctor of how you want to look re:training, and most importantly, as said before, if it helps your confidence, GO FOR IT!:p

:) Little Girl--glad you found that link helpful! Its interesting insn't it? It amazes me that women who are soooo small, get such large breasts, and typically, because their skin is so stretched out and tight, it really dosn't look better. And some of the scars that some women have WOW, I didn't know they looked like that. Its just crazy. There is a picture of a women on there that had a breast reduction, and then a couple years later had implants! wow. Make up your mind lol------Totally kidding.

But, if you are willing to take the risk, and pay the price, I say GO FOR IT! Its such a common surgery, and if you have complications, just take them out. :) Again, it all depends on what makes you feel good about yourself.

Big breasts can give you back problems over time--espe. in the case of those skinny little girls getting huge implants. I can't imagine doing all the stuff i do, running, jumping, etc, with huge knockers bobbing and weighing me down. I have no problem with women going for the surgery, it's their choice, but i do imagine that if it's a drastic change it might take some getting used to. Small tradeoff for happiness and self-confidence, though, I suppose. and it *would* be nice to actually fill out the cups in all those bikinis i've tried on over the years.

Whilst having sex last night my partner looked at my chest and said he liked looking at my breasts but "they would be better if they were a bit bigger". He follow this up by saying he disliked big breasts but I still felt inadequate.

Maybe he could be persuaded to buy me some bigger ones!

Geez, that was a less than thoughtful thing for your partner to say!! And during sex, yet! How very insensitive of him. I hope you let him know how he made you feel...

I feel for ya, it is so frustrating when you work so hard to get in shape and lose fat, and then you discover the incredible shrinking boob effect. I have SO been there!

If you decide to get implants, do it for yourself, not for him.

If you want to do it, and you don't have cash on hand, guess what - they finance! :)

Fennec

Top Bottom