Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boobs are disappearing!

Dingo12

I am on my first AS cycle, I took 10 mg Winstrol ED for the first 6 weeks and have now introduced 1 cc Primo whilst tapering off the Winstrol. I will continue with this for another 4 weeks. I was taking the combined pill and I decided that I didn't want the hormones to be 'fighting' each other so I stopped taking it. Now my breasts have gone from a A/B cup, to about 1/2 and A cup size.

I thought I was small before but this is really bad. It's worse since I store most of my body fat around the area just under my breasts and have a wide waist for my hip girth. So my tummy is sticking out more than my breasts at times.

I have decided that as soon as I finish the Primo I will start on the pill again, will this affect my gains?

Join the club!!
When I started training I was a 36C full cup, now... 34B. At least they are looking way better and they are really harder! When I'll get older, they will stay the same!
LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Anybody got a few $1000 to spare?

I would do it if I had the money.

I wouldn't mind if they had been big to start with, but they were small anyway!

SMALL TITS ARE SEXY. DON'T TRIP :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Dingo, Don't worry about it so much.

An A cup size is not pre-pubescent. How would you like AA. I was a small A before I started lifting now I'm a AA.

My newest accessory is the Water-Bra. They cost about $36 at any large dept store, like JCPenney, Sears, or alike.

Its a temporary solution until you can afford a boob-job.

------------------
You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

I've gone from a nice C to an A in a year....join the club!! Let me tell you these little suckers are firm and perky too!!

I look at it like calluses...badges of honor that I'm changing my body!!

Thank goodness for padded bras!

------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

SCARS FROM BOOB JOBS ARE LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN THE SMALLEST BREAST. THEN AGAIN, I GUESS I JUST LIKE SMALLER BREASTS AND HATE TO SEE WOMEN CUT THEMSELVES OPEN AND GO BIG TO TRY AND IMPRESS. WHATEVER...

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Top Bottom