Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boobs are disappearing!

Hey Big Johnson,

The woman in the hot tub in your picture is a bit top-heavy, isn't she? LOL... What kind of credibility are you establishing here? ;)

Fennec--I am where you were. Guys, I hear what you're saying...Formerly 185 lbs, 36D. Currently 116 lbs, 34 barely B (mostly saggy skin). Drawer full of waterbras and silicone-padded Victoria's Secrets. Went for pre-op appt with a Nationally renown plastic surgeon. He was so impressed with my pec development (3 years "heavy" training) that I require over-the-muscle implants as well as a lift (to remove the excess skin). I just want to be able to wear a bathing suit that I be proud of! My intention is to go slightly larger than my waterbra makes me...36D. My boyfriend is supportive (he's also my trainer) of the JOB, but would be happy either way. BTW--my bedroom activity has improved :cool:!

Big J--I also noticed that busty blond in your hottub!

Fennec said:
Hey Big Johnson,

The woman in the hot tub in your picture is a bit top-heavy, isn't she? LOL... What kind of credibility are you establishing here? ;)

DUDE, ITS JUST A GIF WITH MY ELITE LOGIN NAME IN IT. I GOT IT FROM http://bigjohnson.com/

NICE TRY, GIRL :)

I REALLY DO PREFER SMALLER BREASTS - AS HARD AS THAT MAY BE FOR YOU LADIES AND MY GIRLFRIENDS TO BELIEVE.

YOU KNOW HOW STUPID A CHICK CAN MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU TELL HER YOU LIKE HER "A" CUPS?

when i started training i was a C cup, and 2 years later i was a B cup with saggy skin. now for 3 years i have had breast implants under my muscles and they look great. they were placed through the folds in my armpits (the scars are undetectable), and i am a full C cup again. i have always had great confidence, but losing an aspect of your femininity is not a very comfortable feeling for some women like myself. so, if you feel comfy with no breasts then more power to you, but i didn't, and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

I wanted to comment about the site I posted above. Its great because you get to see "real" women and what breast implants "really" look like on an average person (not just carmen,Jenny,Pam ect) That might make you either want to get them done, or send you screaming away.

We usually only see the boob jobs that look nice. But there are some really bad ones out there. I totally agree, what ever makes you feel better about yourself, do it!!

(PS, I have large C's, and guess what? my boyfriend likes small breasts, you can never win! haha):eek:

I'm a size A and it has never bothered me. Birth control pills did make my breasts slightly larger and fuller, though, but it wasn't worth the soreness and tenderness. Some of those pictures are just freaky. In fact most of those After pix look unnatural to me, and one of them shows 8 months later how much it has sagged. Looks like the implants begin to sag after a while too like real breasts. Some of the more modestly-sized implants looked okay, but some of those skinny girls got huge boobs put in and it looked so fake.

Jennifer's link

Thanks Jen for the link! After seeing those pics, I think I was complaining for nothing. Even without a surgery my boobs looks way better than some of the boobs shown (with a surgery!) Thanks for the moral support!
LG

Top Bottom