Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boobs are disappearing!

When I said prepubescent I meant they look like they did when they first showed signs of appearing, you know when you just get that little swelling, no roundness. I last had breasts this small when I was 12! That was when they first started growing and they stopped at about 14 at an A cup. We are talking 1/2 and A cup right now.

I am scared of going out this weekend, I usually wear a padded bra, I have the Wonderbra that you can pull the cups together on. I am filling only half of the A cup! I am scared that if I have sex and remove my bra, I am going to look silly. they aren't droopy or anything, just small bumps!

I've never been this self-conscious before, I am usually very eager to get my kit off for the right person!

I have made some good gains on the gear though and am really pleased with the weights I am lifting.

Originally posted by Big Johnson:
SCARS FROM BOOB JOBS ARE LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN THE SMALLEST BREAST. -------------------------------------

There are new procedures that do not leave any scars now a days. They can go thru your belly button and insert the enhancements up into the breast cavity.The operation is like an endioscopy for removal of gall bladders. It's the new rave!

I'd not worry to much about the size of your breasts.THEY WILL BE IN PROPORTION of your new ,finely shaped body! If it really bother's you then get some work done- SAVE UP FOR IT AND DO IT FOR YOU!

Dingo12 said "I've never been this self-conscious before..."

DON'T be self-conscious! They'll be too busy admiring your hard, toned bod! Just remember, you can always buy some new breasts if it really matters, but you can't buy a strong tight body - it's ALL yours!

Bra recommendation for anyone who's interested...

I LOVE the Victoria's Secret strapless bra. The description starts out like "One bra to wear 5 seamless ways..." $38.00

It is SO comfortable. It comes with straps you can configure all different ways, but I just always wear it strapless. It stays put all day too. It has this little line of rubber (or something like that) around the band that holds it in place. I love not dealing with straps. Gives great support and shape. There are no awful seams to show through you clothes either.

From a guy's perspective (mine at least), I'd MUCH rather have a woman with a nice, firm body and small breasts as opposed to larger breasts and an out of shape body. Breasts aren't everything and there are actually a lot of guys (ME) that prefer small breasts. In my experience, the larger they get the less appealing they become..smaller ones are typically more firm, shaped nicer and are visually more pleasing. Of course you will always have men who go for the knee shooters, but to each his own. I wouldn't worry about it. Just continue to create an awesome body and you'll be surprised how many guys will be pleased with your overall figure, including your breasts. I once dated and had a physical relationship with a girl that had very small breasts, lucky if they were a full A. First time we were naked together she kept her arms crossed over her chest for quite some time. I felt that it was my duty to make her feel comfortable with them and made it a point to let her know how I thought they were great and I touched them, kissed them, focused my attention on them to let her know I liked them. In this case, it worked very well and she never had a problem showing her breasts in front of me ever again. I wouldn't worry about it.

I never believe my husband when he says that he loves my little B breast more than my big C. I think after readind that last post, I will.....Thank you LeanBodDude to help my self-esteem!!
LG
:)

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Originally posted by Little Girl:
I never believe my husband when he says that he loves my little B breast more than my big C

PRETTY TYPICAL. WOMEN TOO OFTEN LISTEN TO THE VOICE IN THEIR HEAD RATHER THAN THE VOICE OF THEIR MAN :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

They are just little fat pockets on the bottom of my pec muscle now. I looks strange when I go out at night because I put on weight more on my upper body than on my lower. I wear a UK size 14 on my top and 12 on my lower half. So I have this big chest and shoulders, small lumps for boobs which look just like an extension of the muscle and slim hips with curvy legs. This is the way my body naturally grows and the muscle growth from the AS has added extra muscle!

I can see the line in between my pecs now on my upper chest and my traps are growing by just looking at them. Bodyfat is still at 18% but I haven't seen my pec line since I was at 10% for my comp. last year.

DINGO, UNLESS YOUR NIPPLES HAVE SHRUNK DOWN TO THE SIZE OF A MAN'S, YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT. I'LL TAKE A HEALTHY, ALL-NATURAL (NO IMPLANTS) BODY OVER A SURGICALLY ALTERED ONE ANY DAY, AND I KNOW A LOT OF GUYS WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY.

I'VE HAD SOME VERY SMALL-BREASTED WOMEN AND SOME VERY LARGE-BREASTED WOMEN, AND ITS ALWAYS THE SAME; HUGE GIRLS WANT SMALLER ONES, AVERAGE GIRLS WANT BIGGER ONES, AND SMALL GIRLS WANT HUGE ONES.

ITS KINDA SAD. I THINK WOMEN STRESS MORE OVER THEIR BREASTS THAN MEN DO OVER THEIR PENISES, AND BREAST SIZE ISN'T NEARLY AS IMPORTANT IN MY OPINION TO A MAN AS PENIS SIZE IS TO A WOMAN. I KNOW YOU HEAR SOME WOMEN SAY PENIS SIZE DOESN'T MATTER BUT I I'VE HEARD FROM MORE GIRLS IN CONFIDENCE THAT IT DOES.

BUT, YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW YOU, SO TRUST ME - MANY, MANY GUYS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BREAST SIZE. LIKE I SAID, SMALL TITS ARE SEXY :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Top Bottom