Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My before and after pictures

thank you everybody for the encouragement.Hi texas girl i've been a big girl all my life yoyo diets on and off. well i would eat not to proper didn't consume enough food in a day.I learned how to eat 6 meals a day reading the boards here. i would eat vegetables fruits tuna chicken eggs potato cottage cheese.I have to say i learned so much here diet and training wise its awsome.My training would be taebo everyday with some treadmill 6 days a week yeah alot of cardio.Since last month i changed everything to eating 6 meals a day lifting weights and not the 5 pounds dumbells :) treadmill and measure myself instead of using the scale. my goals are to loose the excess fat i have build some muscles and tone up.

the good thing about once being a big girl is that we are naturally strong from carrying around all that extra weight everday!! So we have an advantage in the weight room!!!! So push that weight girl!!!! The more muscle you have the more fat you will burn!!! Later you may look into cutting some of your carbs down when you reach your plateau.

Outstanding work!

Wow, you have done a terrific job. Thanks for having the 'stuff' to put up the pix too! I hope you stick around and share your successes with the other ladies that come around.

They say that seeing is believing, and after seeing those pix you have ULTIMATE CREDIBILITY!!!

BE

To all the girls out there who decided it is time to make a change. You could do it push yourself everyday one day at a time. Stay with a possitive attitude, determination, clean diet and hard training. If i could do it you could do it to. I hope my pictures will be an inspiration to you :)

DAMNNNNN GRL.... U HAVE GOT IT GOIN ON!!!:p NICE WORK!! wow.... that is so awesome! im so happy for u!!! stay dedicated!! :)

Top Bottom