Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My back is really sore!

kyliepreeser

[FONT=&quot]But really...my back is soooooore. I've had lower back issues before, but this is more my mid, to perhaps mid-lower back. It's at best, just sore (so where I "feel" it), but at worst, depending on what I do with my abs, or what position I take, it feels like it might seize up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this bad? Can I still lift like this? There's not sharp, constant pain, or nothing that feels like bruising or whatever, just a pretty intense general soreness. I can deal, pain wise, I just want to make sure I'm not killing myself here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

when you workout it is like putting your body through a mini car crash. if you did something new that your body is not used to then it will increase inflammation as a defense mechanism. as you continue getting conditioned it realizes that it does not need to freak out so you won't experience this until you change your workout again

that is why newbs should never over do it

It might be uncomfortable in the begininning, take some time off and then come back when you feel better!

Intense muscle soreness is normal when you first start working out, and it can take a week or two before your body adjusts. That is nothing to worry about. However, using bad form or lingering injuries are another matter.

Top Bottom