Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle gain on protein

claudiagolden3

[FONT=&quot]Okay, so question for all of you. I'm thinking about using some kind of protein powder after workouts to help gain muscle (hurray for not waisting lifting time!) because I don't always have access to good meals during that 20-minute post workout period. Dress size loss (not really weight loss, since I don't care about the number on the scale) is also a goal, and I'm wondering if anyone has good recommendations for post-workout protein (shakes or otherwise) for size loss/muscle gain goals? I've seen a lot of good ones out there for the gentlemen, but I'm not sure if they're just as good for ladies as well. Thoughts? Ponderings? Ect?[/FONT]

There would be no difference between genders with the shakes. While almost no one really needs them, as a normal diet usually has more than enough protein, if you really want the shakes, use a quality whey protein isolate powder. It have more protein, no lactose, and less carbs and calories. It is also fast absorbing. I'm a fan of nutricost brand whey protein isolate on Amazon, as it is inexpensive but high quality.

Two fallacies are:
1) So-called pink proteins are somehow different. All protein is the same. Just adjust the dose
2) So-called diet proteins... c'mon. Nothing none of us can't put together ourselves in 2 minutes.

Top Bottom