Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle cramps while having the period

Alexia_Garotta

Hi boys, I would like to know if it's normal to have leg and butt muscle cramps when you train and have the period, that's been happening to me for long time , everytime I get the period en train I get bad muscle cramps, do you think taurine will help? thanks.

Women loose blood during their menstral cycle. Since they loose blood each month, a lot of women are low in iron and vitamin b12.

As for iron supplement - it doesn't really matter which one you pick but take it with food.

The problem with B12 is that unless you inject it or use a sublingual form (like a spray) - it won't be absorbed. That's why you always hear about athletes doing vitamin B12 injections.

This is the vitamin B12 spray I recommend to my clients -> https://innotechnutrition.com/product/vitamin-b12-oral-spray

I would bet muscle cramping would be more to do with water intake. Try adding in an extra litre or so each day and see if that helps.

Top Bottom