Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

msams head held high journal

From your other post about interest in cycles -- did you find the source of the dizziness? Does it happen on the days you take the 7-Keto or have you experimented w/ removing different supps from your diet to see if one is the culprit or not?

Sassy69 said:
From your other post about interest in cycles -- did you find the source of the dizziness? Does it happen on the days you take the 7-Keto or have you experimented w/ removing different supps from your diet to see if one is the culprit or not?

source of dizziness was adjustment to diet. I stayed off supplements for couple of days and continued diet. was still dizzy. went back to old eating ways and took supplements, was not dizzy. So, i will just have to be careful. If I am sitting down I am ok so driving should not be a problem. Just have to watch when I stand up. i am sure I will adjust. Just not used to eating that clean.

Ok diet and sups back on track. Still a little dizzy but nowhere near as bad. Did some cardio this morning, made out pretty well. Will hit the weights in an hour or so.

UGH!!! What a rainy, cold, miserable day. No cardio this morning, was paged at 3am and had to go to hospital for 5 time in 12 hr. period. i didn't even get a chance to come home and change clothes before having to be at work! Good thing I cooked my meals the night before and had enough sense to take it with me "just in case". But, didn't eat the lunch. Had a business lunch with some providers in my area. But I am proud of myself. Went to TGIFridays and instead of getting the usual junk, I ordered the flat iron steak and asked them to cut to 6oz, which they did (I was suprised) and instead of the mashed potatoes I got double serving of veggie mixed with no butter. Also ordered the steak without the "signature" sauce. Had them put that on the side. Water to drink. My cardio was shot this morning but at least I proved to myself that I could go out and eat and make wise choices. Everyone else was ordering desserts and the really big fatting hamburgers and fried foods. I sat there shaking my head as I watched them down all that junk thinking I used to do the same. And the best part is, I ENJOYED what I had on my plate and did not miss that crap one bit. Going to go do my missed cardio now and some weights so the day isn't totally shot.
treadmill 45mins. weights 60mins. Wish me luck!

Sassy69 said:
Can always be a drop in water --- watch for a trend down or drop in bodyfat.

You know, I think you are right. I notice I have to pee several times a day. I was wondering why that was. Have not changed intake of water much (except in protein shakes). I am slowly dropping the diet pepsi habit (if I dropped that on top of everything else all at once, I think I would end up in the ICU!!). Could it have something to do with the supplements or the increase in veggies (aren't they water based)?

Just getting ready to do a workout before I start doing work that has been piled up on my desk for two weeks now. I am pretty sure I will get a good one in tonight. My father is being an ass (refer to "am I being a jerk" thread on c&c) and all I can do is imagine his face on my heavy bag :destroy: My diet was great today. I had no problems, except not being able to finish my meals but I ate 80% of them. Cardio this morning with aid of cardio breeze...Love that stuff. I feel like a squrrel on crack when I take it. I got a new tattoo today and it is on the back of my neck and between my shoulder blades so won't be doing any squats, rows, or crunches :worried: Wish me luck!

msam76 said:
Just getting ready to do a workout before I start doing work that has been piled up on my desk for two weeks now. I am pretty sure I will get a good one in tonight. My father is being an ass (refer to "am I being a jerk" thread on c&c) and all I can do is imagine his face on my heavy bag :destroy: My diet was great today. I had no problems, except not being able to finish my meals but I ate 80% of them. Cardio this morning with aid of cardio breeze...Love that stuff. I feel like a squrrel on crack when I take it. I got a new tattoo today and it is on the back of my neck and between my shoulder blades so won't be doing any squats, rows, or crunches :worried: Wish me luck!

:spit: :FRlol:
rotfl.gif

My first thought is Scratch, the squirrel in Ice Age that keeps chasing the acorn.

Good Luck M!

Top Bottom