Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

msam's head out of a** log

msam76

Here is what today, and most days, are looking like. Feel free to offer up opinions as I go along. Any advice is welcomed.

SUNDAY

Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 whole egg
grapefruit
2 slices bacon

meal 2
protein shake-optimum nutrition

lunch
4oz lean beef
½ cup rice
broccoli

meal 4
1 cup cottage cheese

dinner
6oz fish
small red potato
broccoli

meal 6
protein shake-optimum nutrition

supps:
clen 40mcg
ultra 4
levorex
cardio breeze
sesapure
7-keto
lipovarin
glucorell r
no explode
1200 calcium
175 milk thistle
glutamine select
2g L-taurine
2g potassium

Well, so much for meals today! :xeye: I am on call this week and I got called into the emergency room last night at 9pm. I was there until 2am. No breakfast this morning, no time because I work up late :eek2: , worked through my second meal, but I did manage to eat lunch. Fourth meal was out as well, stuck in a meeting. Hopefully I won't binge tonight because I become very hungry!

Lunch:
4oz lean beef
3oz red potato

Dinner:
6oz chicken breast
2oz red potato
1 cup broccoli

Meal 6:
protein shake with 2 egg whites

Today was much better than yesterday. Up at 5am for cardio weights tonight.

Breakfast:
5 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 slices bacon

meal 2
protein shake

lunch
large salad with 4oz grilled chicken

meal 4
1/2 cup cottage cheese

dinner
4oz fish
2oz red potato
1 cup broccoli

meal 6
protein shake
2 egg whites

Training bi's and tri's tonight.

msam76 said:
supps:
clen 40mcg
ultra 4
levorex
cardio breeze
sesapure
7-keto
lipovarin
glucorell r
no explode
1200 calcium
175 milk thistle
glutamine select
2g L-taurine
2g potassium

Are you running all those stims all at once or cycling them?

I do but space them out through the day. Cardio breeze is only taken in the morning at 5am before my cardio workout. Clen is taken around 9am. The lipo I take at 12pm and 5pm. I have ADHD and the stims will actually help "ground" me. I guess I should mention that I am also taking Adderall for ADHD, which is a four salt amphetamine. I am paying very close attention to any sides that may occur. So far, so good.

Well, I have been doing very good on my diet the past few weeks so I decided to treat myself for lunch. A bunch of us went out to McDonalds and I got a cheeseburger happy meal. I figured it was a really small burger and fries, and I have been working hard, so I could splurge a little. BIG MISTAKE! After not eating that crap for so long, my stomach feels like it is going to explode. I feel aweful!!! NEVER AGAIN will I have junk like that. That crap is horrible and bad for you! I guess you live and you learn!

Tonight I am having yellowfin tuna steak with potato and veggie. That is if I start feeling better!

msam76 said:
Well, I have been doing very good on my diet the past few weeks so I decided to treat myself for lunch. A bunch of us went out to McDonalds and I got a cheeseburger happy meal. I figured it was a really small burger and fries, and I have been working hard, so I could splurge a little. BIG MISTAKE! After not eating that crap for so long, my stomach feels like it is going to explode. I feel aweful!!! NEVER AGAIN will I have junk like that. That crap is horrible and bad for you! I guess you live and you learn!

Tonight I am having yellowfin tuna steak with potato and veggie. That is if I start feeling better!
Awww! :) Poor thing!

I've had cheat meals where I indulge in junk like that (e.g. a whole plate of fried shrimp, clams, hush puppies, french fries, etc.) and man alive, I felt SICK afterward! On the flip side, when I indulge in big meals of real quality food -- it doesn't make me ill.

Amazing how we have to learn the hard way! I hope you're feeling better. :qt:

msam76 said:

:worried: Hate when that happens! Feel better soon!

Top Bottom