Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

msam's head out of a** log

Didn't have breakfast today because I was still feeling like crap. Felt better by lunch and had a salad. Dinner tonight will be a tuna steak again (I love it so much last night) with potato and broccoli. Hittin the weights for back tonight.

I am going to start working back at the gym. 12 hours a week. Pay is very low, but hey, free membership! Can't beat that!

Last edited:
I think I may be adjusting to the clen. I do not feel any sides anymore. Only up to 60mcg, tomorrow is 80mcg. Today's meals:
breakast
5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
2 slices bacon

meal 2
protein shake

lunch
50z chicken breast
2oz red potato

meal 4
1/2 cup cottage cheese

dinner
6oz turkey breast
2oz red potato
1 cup broccoli

meal 6
protein shake
2 egg whites

Free membership is VERY sweet. Best of all, I am the one who closes the gym on Friday and Saturday. The owner doesn't care if you stay after hours and workout and tan. So I'll have the gym to myself! Even better! I have found it very hard to eat all of my meals. Sometimes there are leftovers. I take adderall for adhd and that really kills your appetite. It's not that my stomach feels crappy, it's just that I often do not stop to eat or when I start, I get full faster. I never have hunger pains except for when I first wake up. Once I take the adderall, that's it, I feel full. I'll have to work on forcing myself to eat.

cardio this morning, if I can find the ambition to do so! Weights tonight.
breakfast
5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
2 slices bacon

meal 2
protein shake

lunch
4oz lean beef
2oz red potato
1/2 cup broccoli

meal 4
1/2 cup cottage cheese

dinner
60z flounder
2oz red potato
1 cup broccoli

meal 6
protein shake
2 egg whites

Last edited:
msam76 said:
Well, I have been doing very good on my diet the past few weeks so I decided to treat myself for lunch. A bunch of us went out to McDonalds and I got a cheeseburger happy meal. I figured it was a really small burger and fries, and I have been working hard, so I could splurge a little. BIG MISTAKE! After not eating that crap for so long, my stomach feels like it is going to explode. I feel aweful!!! NEVER AGAIN will I have junk like that. That crap is horrible and bad for you! I guess you live and you learn!

Tonight I am having yellowfin tuna steak with potato and veggie. That is if I start feeling better!

The very same thing happened to me last Sunday. I had a Cheeseburger happy meal as my cheat meal and arghhhhh....was sick for 2 days. Never again.

I am sore as hell from workout. Drank double dose of glutamine so I think the soreness could have been a lot worse. That stuff really works. I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for my niece and nephew, hope I can stay away from the cake!!!

Top Bottom