Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

msam pulls head out of sand

msam76

Ok I have had enough of shopping at lane bryant for clothes, wearing long sleeves in summer to cover myself, and having people say, "you don't look like you weigh that much" yeah, right..thanks.

So, my journey will officially begin on sunday. I have the diet and supplement list (thanks to quadsweep, give him some love, did me a HUGE favor). bought supplements and food shopping tomorrow. I stepped on the scale today for the first time in a couple of months....wasn't good! I'll post weight measurements diet and supplements on sunday morning. Wish me luck. I'll need all the encouragement you wonderful people can offer. :)

Time for the ride of your life to an amazing place that always changes!

Quad is da man (and the biggest sweetheart you will ever meet!)

And you are gonna get so much encouragement you'll need an extra bag to carry it to the gym w/ you !

:arty: Congrats on setting the start date - You can do this!

:dance2: :heart: :rainbow: :dance2:

just watch out for Bunny & the :velvett:

;) Que does happy chair dance for msam ;)

HA HA...actually Bunny is the NICE one!!!! :evil:

Congratulations on your committment to yourself, sam! We're with ya' 100%, Girl! :rose:

Ha - SG's right, Bunny is the NICE one.

It's que and mermaid you have to watch out for.

Good luck with your goals msam. Keep logging and you'll get there. Everyone on here is an absolute angel and will help you every step of the way. :heart:

buffalogal said:

Good luck with your goals msam. Keep logging and you'll get there. Everyone on here is an absolute angel and will help you every step of the way. :heart:

?????????? :lmao:

:velvett:

buffalogal said:

Moi? I don't know what you're talking about BG. :verygood:

I will say that if I get my fat a$$ outta bed everyday and get to the gym......... anybody can. :velvett:

Good Luck on your journal!!! We'll be here for you!!

fouet%5B1%5D.gif

Top Bottom