Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MS, Wilson6, WarLobo: thoughts on possible supps to combat fluid retention ...

JJFigure said:
Another herbal remedy is Uva Ursi. I have a product from Planetary Formulas called Uva Ursi Diurite that contains Cleavers leaf, dandelion root, ginger root, marshmallow root, parsley root, and uva ursi leaf extract. It works fairly well, although I try to use it as a last resort.

Another product I found from Planetary Formulas is a digestive aid called Digestive Comfort - it's a chinese blend of herbs also known as Kan Ning Wan (healthy peaceful pills). I've found this helps with bloating/upset digestion when I'm PMS'ing.

I get both of these from iherb.com, BTW, in case you want to read more about them.

Thanks for the information :) I frequent iherb, so I will read about them. Are you using the Uva Ursi Diurite mostly as a pre-competition agent or on a daily basis (as needed)?

Uva Ursi Diurite

Uva Ursi Diurite unites some of the most specific Western and Chinese botanicals for supporting the body's normal elimination of fluid. This complex was carefully formulated to include herbs that are rich in important trace minerals.

For Uva Ursi Diurite Products :
Uva Ursi Diurite

For More Information Nutrovita

Top Bottom