Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs. MuscleAddiction's Shredding Time!!!

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey ladies!!! Well I was going to sign up my wife here on EF for her own account, but she wouldn't be able to have Platinum like me at the moment and would like to be able to post some pictures and stuff so I will just have her under my account for now...but I will work on it for her as she will love to have some support from the EF ladies here!!!

She has started training with me again as if 3 weeks ago, and she is stoked already!!! She has an insatiable appetite, and is feeling really good about herself again...although she has some areas she would like to really dial in. I wanted to get some input here from some experienced ladies for her and this is what I am looking to have her run...let me know what you all think please!!!

GW-501516 (10mg ED)
MK-2866 (12.5mg ED)
N2 Burn
Keto Burn
N2 Slin
Gear (NTBM)

She will be on a calorie deficit, and I will be having her train with weights 5 days a week basically training along side me so this is what the training split will look like...

Monday: Chest/Calves/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Tuesday: Arms/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Wednesday: OFF (weights) 30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Thursday: Back/Hams/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Friday: Shoulders/Calves/30 min treadmill @ 3.6 mph/4%
Saturday: Legs/Abs (no cardio)
Sunday: OFF completely...unless she gets a wild hair to go running on the beach or something

So this is what I was thinking of for her...would love some feedback ladies!!! Here is one of the things she would like to work on...

2hobts6.jpg

b85imr.jpg

Here is Mrs. MuscleAddiction with our little angel who is very much into fitness and eating healthy too...and we will post some before pictures as well, but I will let her tell me which ones she will be comfortable with posting...don't want to get in trouble :D!!!

Thanks in advance ladies!!!!

whoop here it is! lol

this is awesome my friend, i look forward to reading this log, i'm totally sub'd.

the regimen looks nice, i like that you give her a good days rest from cardio, it can definitely take its toll on the bod...

the supps look nice to, you know how i feel about GW. i think it will be perfect for her, especially with all the cardio she's planning on doing... i'm interested on how the osta and gear are gonna play out, is she interested in gaining a little size?

Hey girl! Thanks for commenting so quickly! I am very excited and am looking to possibly compete in figure (if I'm ready, maybe even this year). Yes I am interested in gaining some size. I am 5'5" about 130 give or take. I will post my before pic soon... hate it, but we all gotta start somewhere right! My main goal is to feel good about myself, as I've been complaining for a while now. If you don't like something CHANGE IT, as they say. My problem area right now is my stomach, I swear I look 4 months pregnant. I've been working on my ass too, and my legs I'd like some size, stick legs...Anyways this is how I see me, my husband is not as critical :) He is very motivating and supportive, which I need badly. I appreciate your input and advice and look forward to the new journey!

lolol no, that's my hero, dana lynn bailey. i plan on competing this year though and she's who i'm striving to look like as we have similar body types..

as far everything you've said, awesom, i commend you on taking the first step. the belly is always a tough part for ladies to tackle, along with the thighs...dieting correctly and working hard will get you to where you want to be in no time, and having a supportive hubby will surely help the process :)

i am here anytime you need anything, but he seems to have you covered. i'm interested in seeing how these supps work out for you. i've taken everything but the osta (i already have TOO much muscle mass so that wouldn't benefit me) and the keto burn. let me know how they work out for you.

Woo! In for this! I don't have near the knowledge pertaining to womens fitness as psizz, but as she already knows, my better half began training with me again on Monday and is gonna shed the baby weight!

Also, you know you're my bro MA and a huge inspiration, so your family gets full support from me and I'll help in any way I can!

I'm cheering for you both!

Woo! In for this! I don't have near the knowledge pertaining to womens fitness as psizz, but as she already knows, my better half began training with me again on Monday and is gonna shed the baby weight!

Also, you know you're my bro MA and a huge inspiration, so your family gets full support from me and I'll help in any way I can!

I'm cheering for you both!

Thanks my brother...she is going to kick ass, and she will kick mine in the process!!! Awesome that mommy is ready to kill it again, honestly my wife is the best training partner I ever had in all the years doing this...aside from my bro who took me to the gym for the first time and was a mentor to me for years, to this day he is the reason I really got into it. But my honey pushes me, doesn't let me get away with shit, no whinning, no crying, just do it! Sounds like a Nike commercial...but she spots perferctly, and I put her on top of the leg press when I can't put anymore plates!

Thanks for your consistent kind words bro, as we are cheering for you two as well, 2013 is the year bro!!! Give those girls love from the west coast family!!!

Yessssssssssssssss! Nice to meet you! You can still post pictures under your own account btw even if it's not plat

always good to have another lady around. Welcome. :)

Thanks my brother...she is going to kick ass, and she will kick mine in the process!!! Awesome that mommy is ready to kill it again, honestly my wife is the best training partner I ever had in all the years doing this...aside from my bro who took me to the gym for the first time and was a mentor to me for years, to this day he is the reason I really got into it. But my honey pushes me, doesn't let me get away with shit, no whinning, no crying, just do it! Sounds like a Nike commercial...but she spots perferctly, and I put her on top of the leg press when I can't put anymore plates!

Thanks for your consistent kind words bro, as we are cheering for you two as well, 2013 is the year bro!!! Give those girls love from the west coast family!!!
well aren't you guys cute....lol :)

as bass said, I'm the pro around here...no, only kidding, but I always do my best to make sure everyone here is taken care of, so as previously stated, do not hesitate should either of you need anything.

and..PICS! lol

Top Bottom