Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs. JNUTS comes out of hiding

jnuts said:
We are in Vicksburg, MS this weekend for a show. I just slathered another coat of protan on her. Kids are finally asleep in the hotel room.
:jump: Good Luck in the show! :jump:

jnuts said:
We are in Vicksburg, MS this weekend for a show. I just slathered another coat of protan on her. Kids are finally asleep in the hotel room.

Great!! Can't wait to hear about it & see pics!!

...she took 3rd in Masters

Pics are here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jnuts.pilot/Vicksburg2006

(I'll burn up Google's bandwidth on this one)

Took about 1400 pics of pre-judge and night show. I blazed through and picked out about 214 of them that looked okay. I tried to get a cross section of all classes/divisions. There are more shots, but I can't upload all of them to google.

Of the two, my pre-judge pics aren't the best. I had my ISO and shutter speed set too low for the lens I was using... so some of my shots were blurred.... and my white balance was a bit off, giving a yellowish cast (too warm). The white balance is fixable in PS, but I'm too lazy to fix these uploaded ones.

The night show pics are a lot sharper and show some good action shots

Great pics Jnuts!! They look very nice!! Congrats Mrs. J!! You look beautiful!!

Thankyou, it was a great time & a fun group a woman. The wine & choc. was flowing in our dressing rm. at the night show. I'll post some pics. of us having fun. There was 8 in Figure tall and 4 in Masters. I didn't place in tall but took 3rd in Masters. I know what I need to do to place higher next year. Leg muscles and shoulders!!! Time to quit teaching aerobics and running 5Ks. This was a great experience and I learn more w/every show :)

*Bunny* said:
Just came to say hi then I saw wine & chco & have to bolt ....

:rose:

:heart:

It was the first glass of wine I've had since March!! It hit me like a ton of bricks. One glass is all I had, I didn't want to wipe out in those hooker shoes....

Top Bottom