Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs. JNUTS comes out of hiding

Its to be back!! I've been keeping tabs on all of you :)

Bunn, he didn't tell me until just now....

It will be nice to have him home this summer. He's my pro-tan man :)

*Bunny* said:
:wavey: Hubby give you the message? lol :D

Thanks for dropping back by to fill us in! Good LUCK!!!

I read your story. I had no idea what you've been thru. You are a huge inspiration to me!

Thanks Mrs J! :rose: I appreciate you taking the time to comment ... BUT

BACK to you though girl!

@ shows.. 7 weeks out! I'm excited! I can;t wait to see pics.

You comp ladies will one day finally get me to cave & do a show.. well maybe, ya'll are nuts :)

:insane:

I look forward to ANYTHING you'll share... I'm assuming 10% is fat?? OMG I would be dying, miserable & unable to sleep ...

Well I never sleep ... anyway :) How is that working for you?

Thanks for the nice words about my little one ... of course I think she is too precious! :heart: She is already getting SO BIG. And wow, she is CHATTY!

Yes, I have been having a hard time sleeping lately, I didn't even relate it it low fat...... Next week is change 3 w/the diet. He's prob. going take away my oats a sweet pot. :(

Good Luck Ms.Nuts!
Looking forward to watching your progress. :)

About the fat... I don't think 10% is too terrible. I seem to have trouble keeping mine up when I'm eating clean. I definitley miss my carbs more.

So good to see you back on the board!!

Best of luck to you and I look forward to following your log as you prepare for your contests!!

Also, I love your avi...is that a recent pic?

I am so happy to hear that Mr. J will be home with you this year, that is awesome!! ;)

The Avi is from when I competed 5 years ago. I'll have to post up the recent pics. today.

Jenscat-Hows the recovery going? I tore my ACL skiing in Aspen when I was 24, the strength does come back, I run bleachers etc. and it doesn't bother me except for a bit of swelling(I wear an elastic knee brace when I run)

Top Bottom