Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mr supplement prohormone products for females

Bilmapalm

hello from Australia guys, I was wondering if anyone here has purchased supplements from this web, most of the product they sell seem to be design for men. I guess from reading the blog post everywhere the products from mr.supps are a lot weaker now than they were before and the men are not getting the same results. The ban on the prohormones I guess has them using weaker ingredients. I guess it maybe a good time for us females to try some of their sutff like the DHEA-1 they claim. I'm just looking to get a mass gainer and there are way too many products and I have no idea on what to chose I have zero knowledge about this supplement world, thanks for your help boys.

Try SARMS1.com. They have things that would be much more helpful than ANY supplement website and are much safer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are correct. ever since the PH ban pro hormones are now being made with new ingredients which are extremely weak. they are weaker than OTC test boosters but have worse side effects

i agree with yock: you need to use sarms1 brand sarm's. as a female you will get great results

Ever since the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all that's left on the market are weak DHEA based products that you are honestly going to notice nothing from. All the good pro-hormones like M1T and superdrol are now illegal.

There are basically two alternatives to pro-hormones:
1. You could use a good natural herbal based testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com

2. If you don't want to use something illegal, SARMS are going to be your best option. A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.
I explain SARMS in depth in this video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-tc-GDEVF0

Try SARMS1.com. They have things that would be much more helpful than ANY supplement website and are much safer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Had a lot of doubt before getting them, and ever since I made my first order from sarms1 I never had any more doubts about it.

Top Bottom