Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

motivation while pregnant

tmtime22

I know continuing my exercise routine through my pregnancy is one of the best things I can do for myself and the little one growing inside me.
However all I want to do is sleep right now. Like completely exhausted from the moment I wake to until I fall asleep.

Any tips on overcoming this? Or is it really all about will power?

While I can't pretend to understand what it's like to go through being pregnant, but I think staying motivated will really come down to willpower. Having a partner that works out with you, and pushes you on the days you don't want to can be a huge help as well.

I know continuing my exercise routine through my pregnancy is one of the best things I can do for myself and the little one growing inside me.
However all I want to do is sleep right now. Like completely exhausted from the moment I wake to until I fall asleep.

All motivation is. What stage are you in?

You have to motivate yourself, its a hard time to want to exercise but you know its only going to benefit you in the long run! Good Luck!

You are in a very challenging situation right now so what you are experiencing is normal. Just do your best with your abilities. You will already be ahead of 99% of others in your situation.

Top Bottom