Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivating my girl

jimjones55

I am trying to get my gf motivated to workout and just live a healthier lifestyle. Its not going well at all. Any tips from guys on here or ladies that I can help use to convince my gf otherwise?

I am trying to get my gf motivated to workout and just live a healthier lifestyle. Its not going well at all. Any tips from guys on here or ladies that I can help use to convince my gf otherwise?
Try doing easy home workouts with her, start off slow and easy unless she starts challenging you [emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bottom line is motivation has to come from within. you cannot force people to do it, that will only push them away. if you want to workout with your gf, then find a buddy to work out with who atleast is close to your level. why workout with a gf who is going to slow you down?

if you are unhappy with her being out of shape or fat.. then go find a girl who is more into fitness. I did date a girl who became a fitness freak after she met me. went from never setting foot in a gym and eating mcdonalds. to becoming a vegetarian and being a gym rat. i didn't force her into it, it just clicked for her after she met me and she learned a lot from me and started to do her own reading on fitness.

she literally never played a sport in her life.. the first time i took her to the gym she was freaked out. now she fucking owns the gym and everyone bows to her. so leave her alone man, she will find her way

If you try to force her to do anything - it'll back lash and you will get the opposite effect.

At the end of the day, motivation has to come from within. You can't change people.

Top Bottom