Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the most tempting foods

A nice Southern breakfast with egss, bacon, ham, red-eyed gravy, cheese grits and biscuits with molasses. If you need calories then this is how you should start the day.

RD

Oh RD...your post was just wrong!!! Yum. Omg!! That sounds so good. If I had all of those things at my fingertips right now I would definitely be splurging!!

Omg jen!!! And you're from Georgia?! Southern staple down here. It's sooo good. Odd but delicious!

If I binge it's almost always on nuts... Almonds, macadamias, whatever (except peanuts). Unsalted, organic, the more wholesome the more irresistible and the more likely I will overdo it....

Periodically I have to take them off my plan to check myself. I can undo a whole day of good eating in minutes! I find making sure I have enough other dietary fat (red meat, olive oil) helps keep cravings down, but it gets harder when my body fat is lower or I'm following a very low carb diet.

Omg jen!!! And you're from Georgia?! Southern staple down here. It's sooo good. Odd but delicious!

Lol!! Actually I'm from
Mobile, al so even closer to you!!! We used to go to Jacksonville all the time growin up because my dad loves to surf! (not too many waves in the gulf). Ill have to check into chicken and waffles!

Lol!! Actually I'm from
Mobile, al so even closer to you!!! We used to go to Jacksonville all the time growin up because my dad loves to surf! (not too many waves in the gulf). Ill have to check into chicken and waffles!

Forgot about that. Lol. Not too many waves here either. Gotta take what you can get though! ....Im sure there's some great hole in the wall places around you that have it. Great for bulking!! Lol

A nice Southern breakfast with egss, bacon, ham, red-eyed gravy, cheese grits and biscuits with molasses. If you need calories then this is how you should start the day.

RD

I'm going to have to google this lol I never heard of most it lol. Over here we would have bacon sausage egg tomato mushroom beans nd hash brown all grilled for me but it's well know as a fry up as most people fry it errrrrrgh !!

Sent from my iPhone

I'm going to have to google this lol I never heard of most it lol. Over here we would have bacon sausage egg tomato mushroom beans nd hash brown all grilled for me but it's well know as a fry up as most people fry it errrrrrgh !!

Sent from my iPhone

No spam?

Top Bottom