Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most faked steroids women take

gunutar07

I was wondering what are the most obvious fake steroids that females take out there. same question for sarms. is there even such thing as fake sarms or are they all going to be the same no matter where i get them. also what sources are out there and codes?

I was wondering what are the most obvious fake steroids that females take out there. same question for sarms. is there even such thing as fake sarms or are they all going to be the same no matter where i get them. also what sources are out there and codes?[/QUOTE]

Check out the sponsors

yes there is fake everything everywhere. specifically var is heavily faked, same with primo

as far as sarms i would say 99% of sarms out there are fake or underdosed. you need a trusted source. sarms.forsale is a trusted brand in the banner and DS also in the banner it A+

Anavar is probably the most commonly faked steroid for men or women. Another one women commonly use that is often faked is primo. If you are not competing, I would not recommend using steroids as a woman. Look into SARMs instead. We have a great sponsor here who sells legit products. sarms.forsale

Anavar is likely the most faked steroid for women, and probably next is primobolan. As far as sarms lots of places fake them with prohormones and such due to the high cost. If you stick with the sponsors here, you will never have to worry though.

I was wondering what are the most obvious fake steroids that females take out there. same question for sarms. is there even such thing as fake sarms or are they all going to be the same no matter where i get them. also what sources are out there and codes?
Anavar and primo are both faked a lot because of the high cost

Top Bottom