Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More muscle = faster metabolism?

[FONT=&quot]I know that the more muscle you have the faster your metabolism is. So my question is simple. Can you just work on strength training with a little bit of cardio and still lose weight and get the body everyone wants?[/FONT]

well let's go to the gym and look around. how many fat people do you see working out day in and day out and still are fat. have you ever really met anyone who lost a lot of weight from from working out? it is very rare.

the truth is if you want to lose fat it is diet
if you want to build muscle it is lifting and sleep
and if you want to build a strong heart/endurance it is cardio

personal trainers and gyms WANT YOU TO THINK that going to the gym magically causes fat loss and it is a ruse to get you in that door and signing a contract.

Most people increase their intake as they increase muscle mass, so in that case no. You need to pair training with a sensible diet.

[FONT=&quot]I know that the more muscle you have the faster your metabolism is. So my question is simple. Can you just work on strength training with a little bit of cardio and still lose weight and get the body everyone wants?[/FONT]
No. It doesn't work that way. Any metabolic increase from muscle mass would be minimal. Maybe you burn an extra 50 calories a day. Whoopee. One bite of most anything is probably 50 calories or more

Top Bottom