Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More female strength?

mielofg

One of my friends uses steroids and she is getting really strong
we don't discuss what she uses though as it's not my business to ask that question
however I'm curious what do you think you guys would recommend for me to try that would be safe? Right now i am benching the bar plus 7.5 pounds

One of my friends uses steroids and she is getting really strong
we don't discuss what she uses though as it's not my business to ask that question
however I'm curious what do you think you guys would recommend for me to try that would be safe? Right now i am benching the bar plus 7.5 pounds

females dont need steroids and 7.5lbs come on

10mgs cardarine max for you

We need more info. What are your actual goals and time line? Also tell us a little about yourself. Age, Height and weight would be a good start. What does your diet look like?

My wife uses Anavar and in 4 weeks went from a 95 lb bench to 120 lbs, by the end of this cycle she wants to hit 135 lbs. She moved her dead lift from 135 lbs to just shy of 200 lbs. She is turning into quite the beast and has some of the young frat bros at the gym scared.

Top Bottom