Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moody Girlfriend.. Boogieman Needs Female Advice..

S

satchboogie

ladies please help the boogieman..

so been living with my g/f for 2 months now..
we kinda moved in right after we met..
it was 'love at first sight'.. or so i thought.

anyhow, everything was totally beautiful..
we didnt argue, didnt disagree, and overall totaly harmony.

but then i saw a side of her that i'd never seen in any woman..
the tiniest littlest thing sets her off..
and i mean SETS HER OFF!!

when that happens she usually gets pissy or sad..
and its impossible to talk to her as she starts saying stupid shit.

she told me when she gets upset (and sadly for me that happens a few times a day) i should give her 10 minutes to chill.

but here's the thing...
i dont see how the smallest thing bothers her??
i mean.... its like i gotta watch everything i say/do so that she wont trip out.

and is it even rationale to want 10 minutes to relax..
i know when i get mad, i can pinpoint EXACTLY what it was that got me mad.. sure as hell dont need 10 minutes to figure that out!

so whats the deal???

Is this ALL the time, or certain hormonal times? Is there a pattern?

I don't agree with "going off on" a loved one due to PMS, I don't think it is an excuse to abuse someone verbally....BUT...if you find a pattern, maybe you can point it out to her and she can watch for it?

I'm sorry I can't offer any good advice.

...even if I had good advice I'm not sure I could tear myself away from staring at your avatar long enough to type it.

did you say this in another thread? Well 2 months is pretty fast to move in..

Maybe you jumped into the relationship to quick. When people first meet they tend to ignore the things that may bug them later on. I guess that is why when you first get together w/ someone everything seems prefect. Maybe you thought you knew this girl better than you actually did.

If they way she gets upset is bothering you, maybe you should just talk to her about this... If you havnt already. Maybe something else is upsetting her, something bigger. Or it could just be the way she is... If you two really like each other, just about anything can be worked out...

I think COMMUNICATION is the biggest part of any relationship. My b/f and I moved in together rather quickly, we have been living together since May. No problems so far, but anytime anything is bothering one of us, we let the other know. Not agureing or placeing blame... just talking...

its all good i'm well aware 2 months is too early for serious moves..

but we did it cause it felt right at the time.

anyhow, i'm a strong believer in communication..
she has a hard time opening up though...

seems to close up and soak everything instead of letting it out like normal people do.

i dont know anymore..

satchboogie said:
anyhow, i'm a strong believer in communication..
she has a hard time opening up though...

seems to close up and soak everything instead of letting it out like normal people do.

i dont know anymore..

I'm confused.

If she has a hard time opening up how does she act when something sets her off?

Does she scream, yell, pout, sulk, ignore you?

It could be just her personality, now that she is more comfortable around you, her true colors are statring to show. If you are the first guy she has lived with, it may be an adjusting stage.

I believe that most women... including myself, get into somesort of mood. I usally close up and not talk about it until I had time to clam down. but for the mood to alway be there... I never really heard of that...

Maybe she needs a vacation, to get her mind off the day to day routine... (Perfect time to rekindle your love ;) )

Well, I hope everything work out for you and your girl.

Maybe she has some anger issues and needs to seek help. I know 2 women that get like that, and it's beyond me why they do it. The only conclusion I have come to is that they need to seek PROFESSIONAL help. I don't think this is normal behavior at all.

I don't know how the men in their lives deal with them. They go off and freak out over the smallest things,and when I say freak, I mean scream and yell as loud as they can for as long as they can. It's unbelievable.

Good luck to you, if your girl is anything like these 2, I know you'll need it. :)

Top Bottom