Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moody Girlfriend.. Boogieman Needs Female Advice..

satchboogie said:
lets not forget a great business man, super lover, and a compassionate understanding friend :qt:

ok..
any ladies willing to relocate out of the u.s please email me:

[email protected]

:heart:

And you're not gay, right? (As in "All the best looking guys already have boyfriends"...)

Damn. You're killing me. You're not just teasing either? Does such a man exist?? Can it be true??

Sassy69 said:
And you're not gay, right? (As in "All the best looking guys already have boyfriends"...)

Damn. You're killing me. You're not just teasing either? Does such a man exist?? Can it be true??

Looks like he has a flag from Turkey.... I will be there in less than a month, but only for a day or so... Then I am forward deploying elsewhere...Sassy69, You could take my place , or I wish you could... ;) Cause I really dont want to go back overseas and leave my sweetie behind for the second time :(

i DO spend a bit of time in turkey but mainly for 'shopping'.. if you know what i mean!

satchboogie said:
lets not forget a great business man, super lover, and a compassionate understanding friend :qt:

ok..
any ladies willing to relocate out of the u.s please email me:

[email protected]

:heart:

I'm game! I don't know about "the rest of my life" but at least a month or two. ;)

LOL

what the??

Y'all have to make me a pie or something....lol

Top Bottom