Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moody Girlfriend.. Boogieman Needs Female Advice..

Come on ladies! The man's asking for advice - geez you girls hold your secrets close to your chest!

Satch, hate to be harsh dude, but likely she's realizing she's not in a place she wants to be (ie living with yourself or serious relationship in general). She likely doesn't have the guts to hurt you and back off in the relationship (not necessarily leave), so now she's in a crisis and she's picking at little shit, feeling like crap and taking it out on you.

What probably happened is she had some preconcieved idea of what living together with you was going to be like and she banked on it. Then when real life set in and her fantasy evaporated (she found out you were a human being and not a Ken doll), she started to feel either trapped, or regretful. Problem is when she takes it out on you it makes her feel worse and essentially it's a negative feedback loop now.

Dude, what a crappy place to hear it (from some idiot like me on a board) but I'm sorry, personally, in my experience, I think your relationship is circling the drain. I've been there and trust me, you DO NOT want to live like this for years cause it won't go away, no matter how much you love her.

Hope I'm wrong but there's the brutal truth.

Good luck to you, and I seriously hope it works out for both of you.

Miss24k said:
Maybe she has some anger issues and needs to seek help. I know 2 women that get like that, and it's beyond me why they do it. The only conclusion I have come to is that they need to seek PROFESSIONAL help. I don't think this is normal behavior at all.

I don't know how the men in their lives deal with them. They go off and freak out over the smallest things,and when I say freak, I mean scream and yell as loud as they can for as long as they can. It's unbelievable.

Good luck to you, if your girl is anything like these 2, I know you'll need it. :)

you hit it right on the money babe!!

big karma hit!

Satch, I can rationalize with ya here. My gf moved in rather quick, (6-7 months). Tension was there since day one. Long story short, 8 months later she moved out. I did alot of thinking and realized there were some changes I had to make, that inadvertantly may have been causing her attitude issues. So we gave it another shot while living apart. Things seemed to be heading in a real positive direction, when some of the anger stuff returned. This time, I'm doing nothing like before, but she is returning to the same negative emotions. So after CAREFULL communication, she is realizing what is happening and trying to work on it.

In my opinion, sometimes people take their signifigant other for granted when living together. They forget this is the person you want to treat above all no matter what the situation. Communication is the key to keeping this understood. Some would rather get angry, and not talk and think it through.

Good luck bro. Try to worry about what really matters......

geminitwins said:
any sign of this before you moved in together?

thats exactly my point!!
there was NO sign of any potential problems.
communications was solid and she seemed like a very easy going person.

i may have pulled the trigger too fast to let her move in..
but my instincts serve me well and have done so consistently in the past.

i strongly believe that with ANY 'normal' person thats able to communicate problems with logica and rationale me and her would probably get along perfectly! (i'm not saying that she's abnormal)

but problems arise in all relationships be it man/woman, father/son, etc etc etc.. its how we DEAL with them that makes the relationship strong and healthy.. and her way of diminished feelings, explosions, and non-sense is driving me fuckin crazy..

Me too, sometimes

Sometimes, when I havent eaten in 3hrs or more, I get super irritated at everything. EVERYTHING - puppies, kittens, old people, babies - EVERYTHING!

I dont like the person I become, so I try and make sure that I do what it takes to make it right. Ill bet if you pointed it out to her, she would admit that it is something that she doesnt even like about herself.

Does she work out? When eating doesnt work, cardio usually gets rid of my headaches and puts me back in to a mellow mood.

well as long as she's not on any meds she might be reacting to or suffering from withdrawal symptoms from medication(not being facetious),

it sounds like she now feels secure enough in the relationship to let you see who she really is.

It may also be that she's going through some stuff you don't know about and for whatever reason she doesn't want to tell you.

About the ten minute thing, I can relate somewhat. I'm very moody and can go from being happy to sad in a minute for no apparent reason. When people ask whats wrong I just tell them I need time to myself.

Also if she's used to living on her own, she may not be used to fitting your "life" into her "life". You can feel like you are losing your space especially if you are really still just getting to know the other person.

Top Bottom