Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

dadbod82

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I was just being nice and posting in the female section for motivation and you guys are making me do more work lol. Killing me smalls.

My wife is 39(40 in July). She was on the dance team in high school so she's always been athletic. Once I got her in the gym many years later she started saying how she's always wanted to to a bikini competition. Well after lifting for a few years she started putting muscle on very fast natural and quickly grew fond of seeing new muscles and out grew the bikini class. We started adding Var in and she really like it but not until she was at a high does. Fast forward to October 2019. She had to have a spinal cord stimulator put in due to complications of 3 knee surgeries dating back to her senior year. Doc told her she can't ride coasters or golf or swing a bat due to the wire going up her spine. We asked about lifting and they weren't sure what to say because it's usually older, inactive people who get them so they just said be careful until the scar tissue hardens around the device. She continued to lift but in the time she had to take to heal she gained some weight and insane strength. We noticed her libido dropped and her moods were more erratic than normal. Did some research and decided to try low dose Test P. She loved it and was a whole new person however she also wanted to creep the dose up with it also. In 2021 we hired her trainer and was upfront with everything. Here is her starting pics from early 2021.

748fe44ab4b98d45181b6194fda96540.jpg
3b6913cda2a0b494f36f2031db8de6ef.jpg
c6ab1d30b98040be8e5b87a55f223668.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I'm Curious as to how many mg and how often of test P. you are calling low dose? Also what dose of Var are you calling high dose?

My wife tried Var, but her stomach didn't like it. We went to 50 mg of Primo a week and she likes the results. Also though my wife started doing 10-15 mg of Test cypionate subcutaneously 1 time per week. The test has really helped her libido and confidence.

I'm Curious as to how many mg and how often of test P. you are calling low dose? Also what dose of Var are you calling high dose?

My wife tried Var, but her stomach didn't like it. We went to 50 mg of Primo a week and she likes the results. Also though my wife started doing 10-15 mg of Test cypionate subcutaneously 1 time per week. The test has really helped her libido and confidence.
First off before i get scolded. Before we did anything, she was made aware of ANY AND ALL possible sides. We always discuss things before changing anything with her supps. We're also very open about her sides and do not suggest any females run what she runs but will not lie about it.

She runs var at 50mg/day and loves it.(started at 10/day)

Test p "started" at 5mg/3x week

I'll get to her doses later. Waiting on some pics to post.

first i want to say thank you and your wife for sharing
she's a beautiful lady and she's made an amazing recomposition in her body

i dont think any of us are here to judge female steroid use, we are more helpers and observers
my last g/f was using 50mgs anavar and she was fine
but test prop be careful with it just my suggestion to you man to man kind of

i want to see her compete and stay strong
can you share her diet and training id love to see it

Here's her 2nd and 3rd show. They were 2 weeks apart. She came in with more muscle but not as lean as the first show. Leaner in the 3rd compared to the 2nd and won 1st in figure Novice. Also a random pic of her traps. They're stupid amd she doesn't work them. Overall she's placed well in all 3 but is on pace to come in with her best package yet.
a1240013b62bf956ca74674f14e42b43.jpg
a5ed96b2b016b70216f0333e4f0fe326.jpg
e37fbad4fa56c0c7e108d0301d17fa09.jpg
0cd50527428ec9b8c081df8c6f953c4a.jpg

Bodyweight - 154.6

8 weeks out

Upon Rising (30 mins prior to fasted cardio or meal 1) – 1 TBSP Bragg’s apple cider vinegar (with the “Mother”)+ ½ squeezed lemon + 1 serving multivitamin you’re currently taking + 2g Acetyl L-Carnitine. 20mcg clenbuterol.
**on fasted cardio days, add 1 serving Jet Fuel.

Meal #1 - 300g egg whites cooked. 100g low carb veggies. ¼ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt. 5,000IU Vitamin D. 2600mg evening primrose oil. 300mg relora.

Meal #2 -6oz 98% lean ground turkey, turkey cutlets, shrimp, or chicken breast. 90g low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt.
**if shake, 30g whey isolate + 1/4tsp pink sea salt.

Meal #3 - 6oz 98% lean ground turkey, turkey cutlets, shrimp, or chicken breast. 90g low carb veggies. 1/4 tsp pink sea salt. 20mcg clenbuterol.

Meal #4 - 6oz salmon, sirloin steak, or ground sirloin. 90g low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt.
**if shake, 30g whey isolate + 1/4tsp pink sea salt.

Meal #5 - 6oz 98% lean ground turkey, shrimp, or chicken breast. 180g cooked weight jasmine rice. 1/4 tsp sea salt. 1 serving gda.
**on rest days, change to:
6oz 98% lean ground turkey, turkey cutlets, shrimp, or chicken breast. 90g low carb veggies. 1/4 tsp pink sea salt.

Preworkout shake (30 mins prior to training) - 1 serving preworkout powder of your choice + 5g EAA (HumaPro) + 5g Leucine + 5g creatine monohydrate + 2g Acetyl L-Carnitine.

Intraworkout (drink throughout weight training): 10g EAA + 5g leucine.

Meal #6 (immediately post workout) - 6oz 98% lean ground turkey, shrimp, or chicken breast. 110g low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt. 2600mg evening primrose oil. 3g Omega-3 Krill oil. 2g Vitamin C. 1 serving ashawaghanda. 300 mg relora.

• Water - 1.5-2 gallons daily.

*All meals should be spaced out every 2.5-3 hours unless otherwise instructed.

•Cardio•
Fasted - 8 rounds hiit + 45 mins Stairmaster level 6-8 or a brisk walk at an incline. Any 4 days each week.

Post workout - 12 rounds hiit. Days 1,3,5.

Training Split:

D1 - Legs (Quad focus)
*BB squat, narrow stance leg press, narrow stance hack squat

D2 - Back + rear and medial delts + biceps

D3 - Upper body push (chest, anterior delts, triceps)
*Incline BB/DB chest press, BB/DB shoulder press, Close grip bench press

D4 - Rest or Fasted cardio only

D5 - Legs (Glute/ham focus)
*Sumo stance squat, sumo stance leg press, sumo deadlift

D6 - Back + rear and medial delts + biceps

D7 - rest

*abdominals - any 3 days each week for 15 mins / session.

*if this schedule is not feasible M-Su, mix rest days around as your schedule dictates.

•INTENSITY IS KEY!

Top Bottom