Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing liposuction and steroid use

Iriskyle

I am 52 years old and obese. I am currently 5’2’’ 190 pounds. I used to be skinny when I was younger but have ballooned as I’ve aged. I wonder if steroids can help me lose weight, I see a lot of chick friends who use them who are super lean. I also am planning liposuction. If I do both together would I lose weight twice as fast? Need sound advice here

steroids are not fat burners, if you do liposuction DO NOT use steroids, wait at least 6 months after lipo so your body recovers
after you recover you can use a low carb diet, good cardio and some sarms like cardarine gw 10mgs and really push hard to lose bodyfat, dont use steroids dangerous for you

I am 52 years old and obese. I am currently 5’2’’ 190 pounds. I used to be skinny when I was younger but have ballooned as I’ve aged. I wonder if steroids can help me lose weight, I see a lot of chick friends who use them who are super lean. I also am planning liposuction. If I do both together would I lose weight twice as fast? Need sound advice here

Zero mention of diet and cardio...

Do not use steroids, bad side effects, women may do sarms instead.
You should pay attention to your diet, consider intermittent fasting

Diet and training are your best bet as of now. Steroids could possibly do the opposite for you if the first 2 are not on point.

Steroids would likely make you bigger actually. They promote muscle gain, not fat loss. You have to work on diet to lean out. If you don't fix that then you will go back to old habits after surgery and end up in the same place.

Top Bottom