Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing Clen, Anavar and... Avelox?

pinkiron

Hi everyone.... I kinda need a little help here...

I've been coughing pretty bad lately and was presbribed some Avelox for a sinus and minor lung infection. Problem is, right now I'm on Anavar and Clen.

When I mentionned this to my doctor he seemed clueless about the interaction between the AS and Avelox.

So I'm turning to any of you who could tell me if I should stop my cycle and start again after I'm done with the antibiotics or should I just continue as normal...

Thanx everyone!!!

The anavar probably wouldn't cause any problems but the clen absolutly will I would drop it right away and resume it 3-4 weeks after you finsh the Avelox.

The anavar probably wouldn't cause any problems but the clen absolutly will I would drop it right away and resume it 3-4 weeks after you finsh the Avelox.

Thanx... But can I use an ECA stack instead or a non-ephedrine based fat burner to replace the Clen? I need to shed about 4 to 5% of bodyfat by next month (I'm at 13%). I've been following a VERY clean diet, doing my daily (twice) cardio and my weights. I just need a little added kick.

Thanx again!

Thanx... But can I use an ECA stack instead or a non-ephedrine based fat burner to replace the Clen? I need to shed about 4 to 5% of bodyfat by next month (I'm at 13%). I've been following a VERY clean diet, doing my daily (twice) cardio and my weights. I just need a little added kick.

Thanx again!

A none ephardrine bases fatburn would be best. Have you run clen before? It actually could be the cause of the lung infection.

A none ephardrine bases fatburn would be best. Have you run clen before? It actually could be the cause of the lung infection.

No, this was my first time... It's strange that you mention this because I started having a sore throat the day I started Clen and it degenerated from there... I don't know if opening the capsule to split it in 2 had anything to do with that. I just mixed the powder with water in my mouth and swalloed... :confused:

No, this was my first time... It's strange that you mention this because I started having a sore throat the day I started Clen and it degenerated from there... I don't know if opening the capsule to split it in 2 had anything to do with that. I just mixed the powder with water in my mouth and swalloed... :confused:

I would not recommend you running clen ever again. I have read studies on clen's effects in horses (primary use of clen is in horse's) although humans are different the study from horses did show a weakened immune systems and higher rate of respiratory issues in horse’s that ran clen with intense activity levels. Clen is not for everyone and I really don’t think your health is worth risking over dropping some body fat, as it is going to come off since you are doing the right things but it just might take a little longer.

I would not recommend you running clen ever again. I have read studies on clen's effects in horses (primary use of clen is in horse's) although humans are different the study from horses did show a weakened immune systems and higher rate of respiratory issues in horse’s that ran clen with intense activity levels. Clen is not for everyone and I really don’t think your health is worth risking over dropping some body fat, as it is going to come off since you are doing the right things but it just might take a little longer.

Thank you so much for your wisdom and your knowledge. You are right, my health is not worth it! I'll just stick to egg whites, oatmeal, cardio and weights and let my BF drop more naturally... Really, thanx again!

Thank you so much for your wisdom and your knowledge. You are right, my health is not worth it! I'll just stick to egg whites, oatmeal, cardio and weights and let my BF drop more naturally... Really, thanx again!
No problem it has to be the right fit for the person. I know of two girls that have had addrenal issues one was using just OTC fatburners and the other a very high dose of clen so it can happen even in natural sittuations it is all based on what your body can handel and clearly I don't think clen is for you.

No problem it has to be the right fit for the person. I know of two girls that have had addrenal issues one was using just OTC fatburners and the other a very high dose of clen so it can happen even in natural sittuations it is all based on what your body can handel and clearly I don't think clen is for you.

I just wanted to say thank you again! I stopped the Clen as soon as I read your message and I feel great now! My bronchitis and severe sinus infection are almost completely gone! I'm using a non-ephedrine fat burner now and even though I'm not losing as much and as fast as before, at least I'm not sick and lying in bed! :)

Top Bottom