Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing periods

giveourhat1

wondering what you ladies think about my story. i ran 15mg of anavar 3x per day for 2 weeks, i had to come off for a week due to some issues, then started back up again for 3 more weeks. the problem is i have missed 2-3 periods in this time. i'm starrting to freak out

Very typical. Steroids like anavar are messing with your hormones and a period is a hormonal activity. Once you come off and recover, things will get back to normal but it can take some time.

wondering what you ladies think about my story. i ran 15mg of anavar 3x per day for 2 weeks, i had to come off for a week due to some issues, then started back up again for 3 more weeks. the problem is i have missed 2-3 periods in this time. i'm starrting to freak out
That's very common. I have a close female friend that uses steroids. Anavar and other steroids cause her to miss periods. Sometimes up to 4 months before they return after coming off

Top Bottom