Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

*Bunny*

Well we all know and love this little firecracker...

her awesome quads, devilish good looks, and awesome confidence... that ability to work the stage, she is known as being TOO SEXY....

we've all been with her through her health issues and could not be more proud and happy to see her hitting the stage once again...

24K - all the best to you this weekend.

We will all be thinking of you and there in spirit.

Much Love, always,

*B* :heart: :heart:

Whooo!! :elephant: for Miss Missy being back on stage!! You are going to do GREAT as usual!! Enjoy your carbs!!

:rose: x 1 billion gazillion!!

Thank you so much everyone, I love your constant support.

Buns, I really love you girl, thank you, this made my day. I'm competing tomorrow at 11:30am.

And I just have to say, I'm so happy with the way I'm looking right now, I think I look my best ever, let's hope the body just gets better over night. :) Them girls better watch, I've come to win!!!!!

Miss24k said:

Buns, I really love you girl, thank you, this made my day. I'm competing tomorrow at 11:30am.

And I just have to say, I'm so happy with the way I'm looking right now, I think I look my best ever, let's hope the body just gets better over night. :) Them girls better watch, I've come to win!!!!!

YEAHHHHH!! Go get em!! :heart:

Miss24k said:

SWWWEEEEEEEEET!!! Thats great to hear :D GO get 'em girl!

Top Bottom