Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

Just wanted to let you ladies know, that in Fitness Model I placed 8th, and in bikini model I placed 10th.

Miss24 - You looked awesome congrats! Was this at the Fame show in Toronto a week or two ago? I was going to go but ended up having to pass. I think the girl I was going to go see placed second in the model search.

Miss24k said:
Well I'm glad I could help answer your question :) Thank you I'm happy to hear I can in some way help motivate you to accomplish your goals.

And no need to hope, I WILL be in Oxygen 1 day!!!! ;)
Be sure to tell them about your friend Bunny...

Thanks for posting your placings... Im rather shocked but do you know many girls were in each category ?

Hole E Shite you looked AMAZING!!!!!! and only placed 8th & 10th? What are they smokin"??? Love the long hair and to me it seems to draw the abs flatter / longer looking. You need to stick with this. I think networking will swing the politics that's holding you back. It's certainly not your bod.

HD put a link up on Chat & conv or I'd have missed this completely and I'm damn glad I didn't. Way to go girl!

Buns there were like 20 girls in fitness model and 40 in bikini.

Thank you bng... Oh I'm not stopping, I will be in a magazine 1 day.

Miss24k said:
Just wanted to let you ladies know, that in Fitness Model I placed 8th, and in bikini model I placed 10th.
Did the judges give you feedback? If you talk to a judge ask the why the fack they call you out first but don't place top 3 seriously confused the shit out of me. I would have thought you placed higher in bikini based soley on your entrace I give you 1st place that was awesome :D

superqt4u2nv said:
Did the judges give you feedback? If you talk to a judge ask the why the fack they call you out first but don't place top 3 seriously confused the shit out of me. I would have thought you placed higher in bikini based soley on your entrace I give you 1st place that was awesome :D

Actually I ran into 1 of them this weekend. And he really didn't answer my question. All he said was that he placed me higher, it's from Montreal and knows me.

LOL that was funny wasn't it. My BF was laughing hard. I know the girls didn't like it too much, cause I saw there sour faces in some of the pics, that will teach them to block my entrace!

your stage presence is stunning! My eyes were immediately focused on YOU. Of course one would think we are all biased due to the closeness of this womans forum... but that isn't even it. You really did dominate the focal point of that entire line of women.

I am not familar with Fame at all, so I have no Idea what they are looking for. However, don't give up... Have you considered other? You have the look, the dedication, and the body to go places. You have such an aura about you that is captivating, combined with internal beauty and compassion.

You look amazing, and your dedication to the sport shows. Keep up the good work missy... :heart:

Top Bottom