Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

Hey ladies,

A photographer that I met in TO, had taken these shots of me on stage. You ladies finally get to see my competition suit, lol.

Thanks eveyone for your comments. :) :heart: You guys are the best.

And about my diet and training, thanks twinny for answering, I did work with someone but I did adjust some of the things he told me, because I know my body and know how to make it respond. I don't do well with high carbs. And I busted my ass in the gym, lol By 8 weeks out I was doing 2 cardio sessions a day and an hour of weights. Not everyone has to do that to get the weight off but I did, once it was off I put back alittle more carbs. I eat tons of veggies though.

6c60z76.jpg

4ytfvxz.jpg

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :google: :google: :google: :google:

FAN-tastic!! You looked amazing! Excellent stage presence as usual Missy!!!

Much love! :rose:

superqt4u2nv said:
WOW that suit is awesome so is the body in it. :)

I concur, LOVE the suit.

You have just transformed your body since the last show - and I thought you looked great then - amazing what can be done. More inspiration!

:heart:

mermaid said:
I concur, LOVE the suit.

You have just transformed your body since the last show - and I thought you looked great then - amazing what can be done. More inspiration!

:heart:

Thanks girl, actually between the last show and this 1, I got sick and wasn't able to train for 3 months and gained 20 pounds, and my body at first was giving me a hell of a time to get it off. Needless to say, I won't be gaining 20 pounds again in the off season, lol

QT the pink suit is a Sylvia Tremblay suit. Funny at first I wasn't sure about the colour on me, but I love it now.

Miss24k said:
Hey ladies,

A photographer that I met in TO, had taken these shots of me on stage. You ladies finally get to see my competition suit, lol.

Thanks eveyone for your comments. :) :heart: You guys are the best.

And about my diet and training, thanks twinny for answering, I did work with someone but I did adjust some of the things he told me, because I know my body and know how to make it respond. I don't do well with high carbs. And I busted my ass in the gym, lol By 8 weeks out I was doing 2 cardio sessions a day and an hour of weights. Not everyone has to do that to get the weight off but I did, once it was off I put back alittle more carbs. I eat tons of veggies though.

6c60z76.jpg

4ytfvxz.jpg
Thanks, Miss 24! That was what I was looking for, not to have you reveal all of your secrets!! Just curious the right way it should be done, by someone it worked for!! I am like you; when I was training for a show, I had to do the same thing- no high carbs, serious training and 2cardio sessions, plus posing (which was a bitch, too). You are added to the list of ladies here that I aspire to be like, learn from and respect! Congrats and much luck to you!! Hope to see you in my Oxygen one day!! Keep us in the loop! :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:
Thanks, Miss 24! That was what I was looking for, not to have you reveal all of your secrets!! Just curious the right way it should be done, by someone it worked for!! I am like you; when I was training for a show, I had to do the same thing- no high carbs, serious training and 2cardio sessions, plus posing (which was a bitch, too). You are added to the list of ladies here that I aspire to be like, learn from and respect! Congrats and much luck to you!! Hope to see you in my Oxygen one day!! Keep us in the loop! :heart:
She copies everything I think^^^ :heart: :heart: :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:

Well I'm glad I could help answer your question :) Thank you I'm happy to hear I can in some way help motivate you to accomplish your goals.

And no need to hope, I WILL be in Oxygen 1 day!!!! ;)

Top Bottom