Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

FRIGGIN BUMP
superqt4u2nv said:
47b7d830b3127cce855f09f6f7c900000025118QatHLdy3bU
Miss24k said:

blueta2 said:
Montreal girls are fine ;-)
Good job..was the show here in Monteal?
Nope it was in Toronto you think if I was in Montreal I wouldn't look you up for some shopping????

Bump to florencia's suggestion of filling us in i.e. specifics of how you got so lean, training..if you do not mind..us mere mortals here need some guidance who are looking to cut..Can you show pics of the winners? Maybe if I see them, I will believe you did not win..You were gorgeous and fit. Congrats to you for that alone. Another one to learn/look up to around here, I say. :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:
Bump to florencia's suggestion of filling us in i.e. specifics of how you got so lean, training..if you do not mind..us mere mortals here need some guidance who are looking to cut..Can you show pics of the winners? Maybe if I see them, I will believe you did not win..You were gorgeous and fit. Congrats to you for that alone. Another one to learn/look up to around here, I say. :heart:
I believe that is in confidence with her and her trainer. of course we'd love to hear , but client/trainer privilege Im guessing... I apologize if that is not the case Twinny... :rose:

WOW!!!!

Just now getting a chance to get over here and check those pics of yours out and you look GREAT!!! GOod job sweetie! I agree with everyone, that camera definately LOVES you!!! :rose:

Top Bottom