Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

Heya ladies she lookded awesome girl has tons of stage presents and works it so well it was a joy to see her work it on stage. She competed in fitness model and swimsuit model. I don't really get how the judging goes for this I thought for sure she was placing top 3 in swimsuit as they called her out 3rd in that round but alas call outs don't seem to me that samething in this organization I guess.

I have pics I sent to 24K I will let her post up her favorites I took a lot like over 200 LOL :D what can I say she is hot and the camera loves her. :qt:

Hey ladies,

Just got back from Toronto, yesterday after the show, I didn't have have time to get online I went out to dinner then had to wake up early, cause as I was leaving the event, a photographer came up to me and wanted to shoot with me before I left the city. So I did the shoot this morning at 6am. :)

As for the show, once again I don't get what they are looking for. I did 2 categories as QT said, and I was 1 of the first girls called out in both, but apparently that doesn't mean anything. Cause I didn't place, I want to say I think I'm done with FAME, but I know I probably should be doing there big events, because I meet alot of photographers that want to do shoots, I shoot for a few magazines (cross your fingers). LOL I actually ended up making a crowd form around 1 of the shooting, and everyone started taking pictures, my boyfriend was dying of laughter, he was like what the hell is this, I haven't even seen the pros cause this much of a scene. It thought it was funny how I turn it on in from of the camera.

I really want to say thank you to QT for coming out and supporting me, you have no idea how much that meant to me girl, it was so great to meet you, I only wish we had more time to chat. And thank you for all the pictures lol, I can't believe you took that many, lol. :heart:

Well QT took a ton of pics and I'm trying to post some up but for some reason it won't let me.

That's awesome girl! Like I always saw w/ competition - what is your goal - to compete in that federation or something else. Sounds like something else -- and that something else is big time! Awesome

You can post pix w/ tinypic.com instead of uploading them to keep things simple.

Plus we REALLYYYYYY wanna see pix! REALLY! REALLY!

Miss24k said:
Thank you so much everyone, I love your constant support.

Buns, I really love you girl, thank you, this made my day. I'm competing tomorrow at 11:30am.

And I just have to say, I'm so happy with the way I'm looking right now, I think I look my best ever, let's hope the body just gets better over night. :) Them girls better watch, I've come to win!!!!!

That's the attitude...

Anyway, drop me an e-mail about the magazine thing, if you want.

anthonyroberts@elitefitness

or...

[email protected]

Top Bottom