Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24k 2005

Marcos are 40-45% protein, 30% carbs, 25-30% fat

Again it depends on the day and how I'm feeling, sometimes I eat a few more calories, but i try to stay between 1300-1400 calories.

Just take for example the last 2 days, I woke up in the middle of the night, because I was hungry, so I had a tsp of peanut butter at 3 or 4 in the morning....

Miss24k said:
Marcos are 40-45% protein, 30% carbs, 25-30% fat

Again it depends on the day and how I'm feeling, sometimes I eat a few more calories, but i try to stay between 1300-1400 calories.

Just take for example the last 2 days, I woke up in the middle of the night, because I was hungry, so I had a tsp of peanut butter at 3 or 4 in the morning....

I waited to confirm...

ASU -everyone that is making weekly gains is on the same basic 40/30/30 diet that was outlined....weight session are pretty much the same as are the HIIT cardio sessions.

....I knew what you were tlaking about.

Im biting my tongue in light of our past conversations about you current program

The Shadow said:
....I knew what you were tlaking about.

Im biting my tongue in light of our past conversations about you current program

My current program is not permenant.. It's not the lifestyle that I want to stay with

Top Bottom