Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24k 2005

Frisky said:
LOL

I just started with cottage chees also... I found a Dannon Carb control yogurt... 1 serving is 60/cals 3g/fat 3g/carb 5g/protein

Blueberry and rasberry have the best taste with it, if it wern't for the yogurt I doubt I could stomach it.

You mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt?

Yea I hear ya, I'm forcing myself to eat this..... :worried:

Miss24k said:
You mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt?

Yea I hear ya, I'm forcing myself to eat this..... :worried:

yes, only way I can eat it.. I get the lowfat small curd. Really Its not too bad with the yogurt.

Frisky said:
yes, only way I can eat it.. I get the lowfat small curd. Really Its not too bad with the yogurt.

I think I'm try that... oh I forgot to mention that I blended all that stuff up together, cause there's no way in hell that I could eat that cottage chesse looking like that. *blech*

The Shadow said:
...and before?

before
protein 40-45%
carbs 30%
fats 30-25%

cals were 1300

It's not a big difference just alittle bit more food, and changes to the sources of carbs and proteins.

Forgot to mention, I'm working on putting on alittle bit more muscle on my upper body so training is changing too.

Last edited:
Miss24k said:
*this is my first time eating cottage cheese so yup I'm trying to make it taste good and no I'm not enjoying it!*

Try to find the dry curd cottage cheese.... it's less goopy than the regular.... Also it's yummy with either: chopped tomatoes on top or almonds....

Top Bottom