Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24k 2005

1:45
1/2C ground chicken
1/2C brown rice
broccoli

4:00
1/2C ground chicken
1/2C brown rice

4:30
the other 1/2 of the almond bar.

Last edited:
8:15
3/4 egg whites
1/2C cream of wheat
1/2C milk
1/2 C raspberries
Vit.C, calcium/magnesium, multi-vit., triflex

11:00
3oz chicken
1/2 C sweet potato

Last edited:
WOW girl you look awesome and your diet and self discipline is outstanding and not to leave out the progress either. Props to you girl. Im happy for you!!!! I think you look awesome and are doing great.

Miss24k,

How do you prepare your ground chicken?
Sounds good, never thought of it - ground turkey yes (you can make turkey meatballs with brown rice - it's pretty good) but not chicken.

velvett said:
Miss24k,

How do you prepare your ground chicken?
Sounds good, never thought of it - ground turkey yes (you can make turkey meatballs with brown rice - it's pretty good) but not chicken.

I've had the ground chicken before... My granny would make a combo of ground chicken and ground turkey patties... I've only had them grilled lightly seasoned (with don't ask.. you'll think I'm nuts.. Its a cajun thing.. hee hee)

they were delicious :p

Awww thanks D, you're a sweetheart.

Velvett, you can make chicken balls the same way you do turkey.

But I just season it up, with some mrs. dash, pepper, garlic, crushed chilis, alittle chopped onion, sometimes alittle tomato, and just cook it up in a frying pan, and put than on top of my rice.

I've also used a taco seasoning mix before.

Or sometimes I season it up and make a burger out of it, and grill it.

3:45
1/2C cottage cheese
5 strawberries
a few raspberries
2tbsp protein powder
1tbsp splenda

*this is my first time eating cottage cheese so yup I'm trying to make it taste good and no I'm not enjoying it!*

Miss24k said:
3:45
1/2C cottage cheese
5 strawberries
a few raspberries
2tbsp protein powder
1tbsp splenda

*this is my first time eating cottage cheese so yup I'm trying to make it taste good and no I'm not enjoying it!*

LOL

I just started with cottage chees also... I found a Dannon Carb control yogurt... 1 serving is 60/cals 3g/fat 3g/carb 5g/protein

Blueberry and rasberry have the best taste with it, if it wern't for the yogurt I doubt I could stomach it.

Top Bottom