Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

LOL it feels weird logging again!!!

My body is achy this morning. I had the flu a couple weeks ago and it knocked me on my ass big time. But I'm better now and getting my strength back and feeling more back to normal.

M1 - Protein pancakes here's the recipe these things rock. I got it from a cookbook called eating for life. by Bill Philips.

1 C. uncooked whole-grain oats (non-instant)
6 egg whites
1 C fat free cottage cheese (I used low fat)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 packets or equivalent to 2 packets of splenda
1/4 c. mixed berries (I used strawberries)

Combine all but the berries in blender and blend on medium speed util smooth,about a minute.

Pour batter on preheated skillet or griddled sprayed with non-stick spray,1/4 C. at a time. Cook util bubbly or dry around the edges,turn and cook other side until golden.

I used sugar free syrup!!!

This was yummy!!! :p

1 C. coffee :coffee:
16 oz water + vitamins + supps

M2 - 1/2 c. low fat cottage cheese,1 C celery sticks 1 C cauliflower,22 oz water x 2

M3 - 4 oz grilled chicken breast cut up on a bed of romaine lettuce with sliced cukes,and green bell peppers,1 tbs of balsamic vin. 22 oz water x 2

Last edited:
M4 - 1 container of yoplait lite mixed berry yogurt,22 oz water

M5 - 6 oz grilled tuna fillet,5 oz seasoned red potato,1 C boiled greenbeans,1 can 7up plus.

Last edited:
I'm havin' those pancakes for breakfast!

Glad to see you back:)

scorpiogirl said:
I'm havin' those pancakes for breakfast!

Glad to see you back:)

I luv them. I make up a batch and put them in the fridge to warm up when I'm in a pinch for something. But now my little girl likes them so much she will eat them all up on me. LOL :chomp:

I mixed up a batch of these and gonna have one tonight when I get home from the gym. This is another recipe from the eating for life book.

They are called Fortified Fudgesicle

1/2 C fat-free evaporated milk
1 1/2 C low-fat cottage cheese
1 package (4-servings) fat-free,sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix

Pour fat-free evaporated milk in blender. Add cottage cheese and blend at medium speed until smooth,about 45 seconds.

Add the pudding mix and blend on high speed until thick and creamy,about 45 more seconds (stopping blender to stir with spoon and scrape down sides as needed)

Spoon pudding mixture into 6 popsicle molds or paper cups. Insert wooden sticks and place in freezer for about 3 hours. :chomp: :p :Chef:

....could maybe even add some protein powder to both of these recipes for some added protein! :p

Top Bottom