Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

I have a funny to tell ya'll. Last night at the gym there was this guy and I don't normally even post about people I see but this guy OMG I just have to. Ok he was a small guy but that's not what I'm talking about we all start somewhere. It was how he was dressed. He has on a baseball cap on backwards with a shortsleeved sweatshirt cut off at the waste making it a belly shirt and a pair of cut off jeans shorts with a pair of combat boots and toob socks. He was doing some bicep work and would stop to admire himself in the mirror rubbing his biceps and then looking around to see if someone was looking at him. It was some sight I tell ya!

momsgettinfit said:
I have a funny to tell ya'll. Last night at the gym there was this guy and I don't normally even post about people I see but this guy OMG I just have to. Ok he was a small guy but that's not what I'm talking about we all start somewhere. It was how he was dressed. He has on a baseball cap on backwards with a shortsleeved sweatshirt cut off at the waste making it a belly shirt and a pair of cut off jeans shorts with a pair of combat boots and toob socks. He was doing some bicep work and would stop to admire himself in the mirror rubbing his biceps and then looking around to see if someone was looking at him. It was some sight I tell ya!
LMAO lol

what the??

momsgettinfit said:
Ok trying really hard not to eat. I'm so hungry but my next meal isn't until 10:30. Trying to keep my mind off of it. :worried:
Can you eat maybe snack on a few almonds or nuts to hold you over since bfast was a little low on fat?

You can adjust cals as needed thru out the day, it's still early

*Bunny* said:
Can you eat maybe snack on a few almonds or nuts to hold you over since bfast was a little low on fat?

You can adjust cals as needed thru out the day, it's still early

Yeah I probably can. I have some smoked almonds in the pantry. :chomp: Now just take out a few and then shut the doors and walk away<<<<I am repeating that in my head over and over again!!!

momsgettinfit said:
Yeah I probably can. I have some smoked almonds in the pantry. :chomp: Now just take out a few and then shut the doors and walk away<<<<I am repeating that in my head over and over again!!!
That'll work ! :D

Midmeal snack - 1 oz smoked almonds, 1 liter water

M2 - 10:30 am - 5 oz grilled tuna steak, 1 C green beans, 1 liter water

Man this tuna is sooooo good!!!! :p

M3 - 2 pm - protein shake- drank it on the go,my oldest had to go to the foot doctor.

M4 - 5:30pm - 4 oz roased chicken breast,1/2 C roasted seasoned potatoes, side salad w/ 1/2 tbs of lite balsamic vin. 1 liter h2o

Went tanning and to walmart to pick up some stuff for my son.

M5 - 9pm - 1 container lite yogurt

Last edited:
Friday,2/24

My son had to have an ingrown toe nail removed yesterday and I told him he should just stay home today from school. Does he listen NO and then calls me after being there for less than an hour to come and get him b/c it's really hurting and bleeding a little. UGH! Teenagers! He had to give his track coach the paper from the foot doctor as track practice starts today and he's out for the next week. He has to sit out the first meet but then all is normal after that. Thank God b/c it would have been an ugly seen in my house had he been pulled from the team. OY!

M1 - 7:45am - 1 container lite yogurt, 2 protein pancakes,1 c coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps

M2 - 10:55am - 1 medium granny smith apple, 1 tbs anpb, 1 liter water + supps

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:
Friday,2/24

My son had to have an ingrown toe nail removed yesterday and I told him he should just stay home today from school. Does he listen NO and then calls me after being there for less than an hour to come and get him b/c it's really hurting and bleeding a little. UGH! Teenagers! He had to give his track coach the paper from the foot doctor as track practice starts today and he's out for the next week. He has to sit out the first meet but then all is normal after that. Thank God b/c it would have been an ugly seen in my house had he been pulled from the team. OY!

M1 - 7:45am - 1 container lite yogurt, 2 protein pancakes,1 c coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps

M2 - 10:55am - 1 medium granny smith apple, 1 tbs anpb, 1 liter water + supps

What is it about guys they get a boo boo and complain complain complain. My boy is driving me nuts! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom