Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

this is the rest of my log for yesterday. My stupid ass is so unorganized today!

M4 - 5:30 pm - cut up a 4 to 5 oz chickenbreast (sb) into cubes,put in skillet with 1/2 tbs olive oil and 1 tbs mrs dash brown the chicken then added 4 tbs of water and let cook until done. Added to a large veggie salad and ate 1/2 C brown rice on the side. It was so freaken good!!!! :Chef: :chomp:

M5 - 9pm - 1 container yogurt, 1 C grapes, water

Back and chest

RPD - 70/8 70/8 75/6
Chest press - 85/6 85/5 85/5
Iso row - 90/10 90/10 90/10
Incline press - 75/8 75/8 85/5
Behind the neck pulldown - 90/10 90/10 90/10
Iso chest press - 90/10 90/8 90/6
DB Rows - 15/8 15/8 15/8

Cardio 25 min. eliptical interval hills at 7.1 to 7.9 mph

I'm gonna vent a little.....

I have been so f*cken pissed. I'm so stressed that I feel like I'm about to crack. Ok so it all started yesterday well before that but really big yesterday. So hubby gets home and we have dinner everything is fine,then later we start getting ready to leave for the gym. I come out of the bedroom and he looks at me and says you wearen that. I said yeah why. Then he looks down at my chest and looks back up at me. I said shut up I can't help they are not going away. I can't freaken hide them. He gets made at me (as he's been doing alot lately for some unknown reason). He goes to the bathroom and I told him he's gonna have to deal with it b/c I can't help how big they are and that I can't hide them and won't it's stupid.

Ok so we are going to the gym and he's not talking to me at all. We get in there and my strength is lagging big time. I think it's due to all the stress it's effecting me everywhere. I am frustrated anyway and I"m doing chest press usually I can do set of 8 to 10 on them but no not last night. SO I said what f*ck is up with my strength. He said say it louder would ya. I again already irritated said I don't give a shit. THen walked away to get a drink. I go back in and he walks away not telling me where he was going. I"m standing like a freaken idiot with my thumb up my ass waiting for him and he's in the other room and machine. I walked in and said Thanks for telling me. We exchanged more words. We finished the workout and leave again didn't talk the whole ride home We live 20 min from the gym.

Now this morning he starts on me about logging on here and saying I'm just looking for someone to hook up with on here. I said no I'm not. He said you told me that you talk to guys on there. I said b/c you asked and I have nothing to hide. I said I'm not dead and I'm gonna look so what who cares. He stops talking to me yet again. This is adding to shit I don't need right now. I'm so tired of trying to word things for him so that he doesn't feel offended or get upset with me. I'm tired of holding back all the time and doing what he wants me to do just b/c it's not gonna upset him or it's going to make him happy. I"m sick of taking back what I do or say just so he's not uncomfortable. OMG! I just want to scream!

Thanks you two! I love to cook,probably why I got such a big ass in the first place. LOL If I find the class I'll be going back to school I want to get my license to be a registered dietician or nutritionalist. But so far in hick country Wv I am having a hard time find it. No wonder we have such a fat epidemic here! :worried:

momsgettinfit said:
Thanks you two! I love to cook,probably why I got such a big ass in the first place. LOL If I find the class I'll be going back to school I want to get my license to be a registered dietician or nutritionalist. But so far in hick country Wv I am having a hard time find it. No wonder we have such a fat epidemic here! :worried:

I've got less than 2 years left!!!! Cant wait!!!! .....I agree with the cooking and the "big butt" comment....I can PERSONALLY say that there is a definite correlation between the two ...o geez :p

----I must move away from the computer now....brain farting going on....low carbday. Anywaym you're doing awesome....so many DELICIOUS meals on here...Im jealous!!!! ;)

Aries13 said:
I've got less than 2 years left!!!! Cant wait!!!! .....I agree with the cooking and the "big butt" comment....I can PERSONALLY say that there is a definite correlation between the two ...o geez :p

----I must move away from the computer now....brain farting going on....low carbday. Anywaym you're doing awesome....so many DELICIOUS meals on here...Im jealous!!!! ;)

Where are you going to school? I think WVU offers it but that's over an hour away from me.

*Bunny* said:
FYI I read your *vent* post ... :rose:

I hope things improve.

Thanks. But I honestly don't see it improving he's the way he is and I am the way I am. It's gonna make or break us and I'm prepared for either one.

M3 - 1:40 pm - 4 oz leftover chicken, 1 C romaine lettuce,1/4 C grape tomatoes,1/4 C sliced carrots,1/2 C red leaf lettuce, 1/2 C baby spinach leaves, topped with 1 1/2 Tbs of lite balsamic. Vin., 1 liter water

M4 - 6 pm - 3 oz seasoned baked center loin pork chop,1/2 C brown rice, 1 C greenbeans,1 liter water

Legs and glutes

Hib abductor - 120/15 120/15 120/15
Hip adduction - 90/15 90/12 90/12
Leg press - 190/15 190/15 200/15
Calve raises - 140/20 140/20 140/20
Squats - 125/15 125/12 125/12

Cardio - eliptical - 20 min. Steady
recumbant bike - 25 min. steady quick

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. I feel good this morning legs are feeling the workout from last night but I'm loven it. LOL I"m such a freak! No gym tonight!

M1 - 7:30am - 2 slices thin sliced turkey bacon, 1 C oatmeal w/slenda,2 C coffee :coffee: ,1/2 C strawberries, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps

Top Bottom