Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

M3 - eating now - 1 container of yoplait light yogurt, 22 oz water

M4 - ate around 6 pm - I took a skinless bonelss chicken breast and broiled it with mrs dash for seasoning. Made some brown rice took out 1/2 C put in a bowl. Chopped up the chicken breast and added to the brown rice that was made in low fat low sodium chicken broth. Had a big bowl of steamed broccoli and a bottle of h2o.

7 pm went tanning

came home and had a protein shake around 9. Jumped in the shower and went to bed!

Last edited:
Cold again this morning. I can't wait for warmer weather I want to start playing tennis again!!!!

M1 - 8:30 am - ok so I made protein pancakes with a kick this morning. We can call these super protein pancakes that are just delicious!

I took the recipe I put on here and added a scoop of vanilla whey protein tossed in blender and mixed until smooth.

Now here's why I say super protein pancakes

6 egg whites=21g of protein
1c low fat cottage cheese = 24g of protein
1 scoop protein powder = 20g of protein
1c old fashioned oats = 5g of protein

======== 70g of protein in the recipe

22oz water x 2 + vitamins + supps
1 c coffee

M2 - 11:30 am - 4 oz broiled chicken breast, 1 C green beans,22 oz water

M3 - eating now 2:30 pm - 1 container of yoplait light yogurt,1 liter of water

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:
M4 - ate around 6 pm - I took a skinless bonelss chicken breast and broiled it with mrs dash for seasoning. Made some brown rice took out 1/2 C put in a bowl. Chopped up the chicken breast and added to the brown rice that was made in low fat low sodium chicken broth. Had a big bowl of steamed broccoli and a bottle of h2o.
Damn....that sounds pretty good!

Morning all. Went to the gym last night. WIll post my workout when i get back. I have to go to the dr this morning,the icky kind of appt. :rolleyes:

M1 - 7:30 am - protein shake,1 c coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps

buffalogal said:
;) That's why I'm a meteorologist! I just love this kind of stuff (sorry Treil). :heart:
Well at least someone enjoys it! I really don't mind warm weather, love thunderstorms, cold is o.k. but I don't like all 3 in a 24 hour span! Especially a 40- 50 degree difference.

momsgettinfit said:
Morning all. Went to the gym last night. WIll post my workout when i get back. I have to go to the dr this morning,the icky kind of appt. :rolleyes:

M1 - 7:30 am - protein shake,1 c coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps
Hmm no special breakfast this morning, eh? Just a protein shake.

M2 - 11 am - 4 oz grilled chicken,5 oz seasoned potato (wash and cut into bite size cubes toss in bag with 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil and what ever seasonings you want just no salt and junk coat potatoes well by sealing in bag and shaking, lay out on broiler pan ((I use my counter top oven for this)) and broil 5 to 8 minutes or until nice and golden brown. :p

Top Bottom