Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

M2 - noon- I wanted pizza so I made one. LOL I took one ww pita bread and toasted it,added my low fat low sodium pizza sauce,4 oz grilled chicken sliced,1/2 diced red onion,1/2 C diced green bell peppers,1/2 sliced tomato,1 serving of low fat moz cheese. Tossed in counter top oven until heated through. 22 oz water x 2

M2 - noon- I wanted pizza so I made one. LOL I took one ww pita bread and toasted it,added my low fat low sodium pizza sauce,4 oz grilled chicken sliced,1/2 diced red onion,1/2 C diced green bell peppers,1/2 sliced tomato,1 serving of low fat moz cheese. Tossed in counter top oven until heated through. 22 oz water x 2

I stole this recipe from you a few months back and it's turned into one of my favorites! I need to make this when I get my stove back - my craving for it has just returned. Looking good MGF!! :)

buffalogal said:
I stole this recipe from you a few months back and it's turned into one of my favorites! I need to make this when I get my stove back - my craving for it has just returned. Looking good MGF!! :)

I'm glad you liked it. Where did your stove go?????

I'm glad you liked it. Where did your stove go?????

I moved and live in a hotel room for another month or so and I'm living out of restaurants and/or the microwave. Should have grabbed my toaster oven before I left so I can make a little more than what I can now. That's what I get for not thinking... :rolleyes:

buffalogal said:
I moved and live in a hotel room for another month or so and I'm living out of restaurants and/or the microwave. Should have grabbed my toaster oven before I left so I can make a little more than what I can now. That's what I get for not thinking... :rolleyes:

Can you pick up a cheap one and use it until you get a place? I'm sure you can make the pizza in the microwave but it may not turn out the same.

M3 - 3pm - warmed up 2 of the protein pancakes,1 tbs of sugar free syrup,22 oz water x 2

M4
Here's what we are having for dinner. Roasted turkey breast,mashed potatoes,salad.

I loaded the turkey beast with mrs.dash original, I first washed it and patted it dry,then took my hands and loosened the skin from the body of the breast then I rubbed the seasonings into the meat and put in roasting bag tossed in the oven and walked away. THe house smells sooooo good.

Mashed potatoes- I used red potato just tossed enough for my family to have a serving of 1/2 C per person. Boiled adding NO salt to the water. ANywho when they boil until soft poke with fork to tell if it sticks to the fork it's not done. When done drain off water or save and use on your house plants they love it. Ok back to the potatoes, Start mashing them add a little skim milk or even 1% if allowable in diet. No butter allowed use butter buds. THey are really good and taste just like butter. Mash well.

Butter buds- per 1 tbs (2g) serving - 5 calories,0 fat,o cholesterol,120 mg sodium (the only downfall),2 g. carbs,0 g. protein.

I use these in my mashed potatoes when I do make them which is very very seldom. But they are very delicious!!!!

M5- 9pm- protein shake

Last edited:
I have a question about fitday.com I have been using it for well since I started posting on here. Now my question is ok like say when I make oh um the protein pancakes the serving is only 2 pancakes but the recipe makes much more than that more like 10 pancakes. Now if I put the ingredients in my recipe it's going to through my stat out there in jupiter somewhere freezing their toosh off. :cold: So how do I break that down to be compliable with one serving for the sake of my stats. :worried:

I could try mastercook as it does break things down per serving. Butttt I put one of my protein smoothies in there and it didn't identify the protein powder and give it a 0 making me only having 3 grams of protein for that one smoothy. OY! So that's not gonna work for me. I looked to see if there was a place that I could add it myself but I haven't found that.

Friday, 2/17/06

Man it's windy out and the temps are much cooler than yesterday. Dang it!

M1 - 8 am - oldie but goodie - 1/2 C cream of wheat sweatened with splenda,4 egg whites, 1 whole egg scrambled, 1/4 C strawberries,1 C coffee,22 oz water x 2 + vitamins + supps.

momsgettinfit said:
Friday, 2/17/06

Man it's windy out and the temps are much cooler than yesterday. Dang it!

M1 - 8 am - oldie but goodie - 1/2 C cream of wheat sweatened with splenda,4 egg whites, 1 whole egg scrambled, 1/4 C strawberries,1 C coffee,22 oz water x 2 + vitamins + supps.
Yeah it's windy and rainy here. It was nasty all night!

treilin said:
Yeah it's windy and rainy here. It was nasty all night!

They said we were suppose to drop all day yesterday but it stalled somewhere and we had wonderful temps all day. It was windy but warm.

Top Bottom