Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

Thanks everyone for the congrats!!!! I'm feeling a bit up and down about it. I have doubts about going back to work but I know I need to do this for the time being. It's just hard going from a basically SAHM to a working mom.

momsgettinfit said:
Thanks everyone for the congrats!!!! I'm feeling a bit up and down about it. I have doubts about going back to work but I know I need to do this for the time being. It's just hard going from a basically SAHM to a working mom.
'morning mom's :coffee:

Thursday,3/30

It's going to be in the 70's today and sunny. YEAH!!!!!

Last nights meet went well. It was cold but not as cold as it was last Friday. I found out that the track he a slick glaze over it due to the mist and cold and a kid on another team fell and broke his arm. I'm sooooo glad that my son didnt fall like that. He does sprints and he was in the shuttle hurdle relay thank God he didn't fall.

My hubby finally got to see him run last night and was officially impressed. My boy has improved so much since last year. Now we need to build some muscle on the boy and he's will be the awesome!!! Not that he's not already!

buttt one said note....... he was in the 4x200 a sprint relay. Now if I was the coach I would take the fastest strongest kids on the team and put in the sprint events. There is like 6 really fast kids on the team and she stuff a slow kid in a sprint relay. He fumbled at first then took off, my boy was anchor and he took off like a bat out of hell and caught up with the pack but was so far behind they came in like second to last. Then she put him in the 800 which is 2 laps around. He's not strong in distance but he kicked ass last night. He came in 5th. For a kid that doesn't do distance running that's good.

Ok enough bragging. LOL

M1- protein smoothie,1 mug coffee,1/2 gal. water,vitamins,supps

I have to take my daughter to the day care facility today for a walk through and for her to meet her teachers and for me to sign the needed papers.

M2 - 1 boca burger patty,1 C green beans, water

wooohoooo we get to go to the gym tonight!!!!

Sounds like the boy is doing very well! Awww, a doting mom! :heart:

Hope your night at the gym went or is going well!

*Bunny* said:
I was wondering the same thing...hope everything is ok ... :rose:
I was just walking some files down the hall and remembered I hadn't talked to you in quite afew days... What's up???

Top Bottom