Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

I am about to go in an start dinner. I'm making my chili.

I take 1 lb of ground turkey,browned with one small onion diced, in a pot a put my beans for a family of my size I use 4 cans,add chili seasoning,diced tomatoes,tomato sauce,1 green bell pepper diced. I also add water about 3 cans. We like it thick but too thick so I adjust the water as needed for thickness. I add the meat and onion along with tvp that is textured vegetable protein now this stuff is good. It takes the taste of whatever you are cooking is good for you. Let it cook and enjoy!!!!

TVP for every 1/4 c. serving there is 80 calories, 0 grams of fat, no saturated fat,0 mg of cholesterol, 2 mg of sodium, 594 mg of potassium, total carbs are only 7 grams,dietary fiber 4 g., 3 grams of sugar and 12 grams of protein.

M5 - 5:45 pm - 1 C chili,salad,1 tbs balsamic vin. lite, 7 up plus

Cals:1347
fat: 25%
carbs:27%
protein:42%

Last edited:
Wednesday 2/15/06

Wow it's feaken cold out!!! :cold: I got a phone call from my youngest son this morning saying that he forgot his science project here and he needs me to bring it to him by 11 am. Ok no problem then he retracts that and tells me he needs it there by 9 am. Now this was at 8am. I hadn't showered or anything. UGH! Not to mention I have to get my daughter ready and out the door which is always a big drama scene with her. She's such a little diva at times. And my husband wakes up this morning with a really bad cold, I"m afraid it's gonna turn into the flu and I just got over that shit and don't want it back!!!! Oy,today is gonna be one of those days!!!! :rolleyes:

M1 - 8am - warmed up 2 leftover protein pancakes, 1 Tbs sugar free syrup, 1/2 C strawberries,1 C :coffee: ,22 oz water x 2, + vitamins + supps.

Your day will be what you make of it.... Take it one step at a time, and smile, and laugh when something goes wrong (because obviously it's going too)
Be positive :)

treilin said:
Your day will be what you make of it.... Take it one step at a time, and smile, and laugh when something goes wrong (because obviously it's going too)

Your right! Things are going ok now. I had a small battle with my cell phone company saying I never paid my bill last month and I had to show them I did. And that was the end of it. But I kept my cool and the sun is out and it's warming up for today. I think I may fix a glass off hot green tea and go sit out in the sun and read.

Your day will get better...hang in there! :)

I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to post all your nifty receipes in your log. I'm definitely paying attention and taking notes! :Chef:

Roonytunes said:
Your day will get better...hang in there! :)

I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to post all your nifty receipes in your log. I'm definitely paying attention and taking notes! :Chef:

your welcome :kiss:

I just recieve the new mastercook software today. So I'll be able to post the nutritional values per serving of the recipes. This thing is soooo neat!!!!

treilin said:
Remind myself of this daily, if not hourly ... :)

M3 - 2:45 pm - veggie platter: 1/2 C baby carrots,1 C cauliflower, 1 C broccoli,1 serving of string cheese,1 C sliced bell peppers,1 tb lite ranch,22 oz water x 2. I"M STUFFED!!!!! :p

Top Bottom