Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
Friday, 2/10

It's warmer but windy and rain is coming in. Then next week cold and snow again.

M1- 1/2 C egg substitute,1/2 ww english muffin toasted with 1 slice turkey bacon cut in half and 1 thick slice tomato. 1 C coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

M2- 1/2 C low fat cottage cheese, 1 small green apple sliced, 1 liter water

It's so nice out. I love it. Really puts you in the mood to move you butt!!!

momsgettinfit said:
M2- 1/2 C low fat cottage cheese, 1 small green apple sliced, 1 liter water

It's so nice out. I love it. Really puts you in the mood to move you butt!!!

M3- Protein shake - I was busy running around doing stuff outside.

M4- 5 oz grilled tuna steak,1/2 C brown rice,and a larg all veggie salad,1 bottle diet lipton green tea.

M5- same ole meal as everyday.

Legs and Glutes

Hip abductor - 120/15,15,15
Hip adduction_ 90/15,15,12
Squats to sitting postion-kept the weight low and did more reps-75/15 85/15 95/15
seated calf raises - 70/20,20,20
leg press - 220/15,15 240/15
Pelvic thrusts - 65/15,15 75/15 ( I did it last night Treilin and it didn't hurt other than the burn in my butt and hams LOL )

Cardio - 20 min recumbant bike, hill intervals started on level 6 went up to level 12 for 3 minutes then down to 9 for the remainder until cool down time at speeds of 67 to 74 rpm.

Saturday,3/11

I'm taking today off and gonna do some stuff around here that needs to get done before it gets colder. Sooo I'll talk wity ya'll tomorrow!!!

Monday 3/13

Goooood Morning Elite Fitness!!!!!!

Wow warm warm warm today gonna be almost 80* wooohooo!!! But....severe storms. We are gonna be getting what they are getting out West but hopefully no twisters.

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I had some stuff going on here with hubby and well I finally stood up to him and told him exactly how I feel about things that he's been doing to me. So far he's acting better but do I think it's a permanent change NOPE! Do I think I"m gonna take it if he doesn't change NOPE!

Ok with that behind me now. :)

M1 - protein smoothie: 6 to 8 oz cold cold water, 1 1/2 scoops vanilla whey protein mix, 1 frozen banana, 4 to 6 medium frozen strawberries. Blend on medium until smooth. THis is really good and refreshing!

I'm hoping the storms don't get to bad tonight or else we won't be able to get to the gym. Keep your fingers crossed!!! :worried:

momsgettinfit said:
Monday 3/13

Goooood Morning Elite Fitness!!!!!!

Wow warm warm warm today gonna be almost 80* wooohooo!!! But....severe storms. We are gonna be getting what they are getting out West but hopefully no twisters.

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I had some stuff going on here with hubby and well I finally stood up to him and told him exactly how I feel about things that he's been doing to me. So far he's acting better but do I think it's a permanent change NOPE! Do I think I"m gonna take it if he doesn't change NOPE!

Ok with that behind me now. :)

M1 - protein smoothie: 6 to 8 oz cold cold water, 1 1/2 scoops vanilla whey protein mix, 1 frozen banana, 4 to 6 medium frozen strawberries. Blend on medium until smooth. THis is really good and refreshing!

I'm hoping the storms don't get to bad tonight or else we won't be able to get to the gym. Keep your fingers crossed!!! :worried:

Yeah thunderstorms here all night and this morning so far.
I plan on dropping my resume off at a gym and then I have to go to my gym to work-out. So I hope it doesn't create any issues either!
I hope all goes well with the conflicts in your relationship. I don't envy you!

treilin said:
Yeah thunderstorms here all night and this morning so far.
I plan on dropping my resume off at a gym and then I have to go to my gym to work-out. So I hope it doesn't create any issues either!
I hope all goes well with the conflicts in your relationship. I don't envy you!

Thanks. I don't wish this on anyone it's miserable.

Top Bottom