Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

scorpiogirl said:
....could maybe even add some protein powder to both of these recipes for some added protein! :p

Yep sure could!!!!! As a matter of fact it doesn't change the taste at all in my opinion. ;)

Bi's Tri's and shoulders

BB curls - 60/8 60/8 60/8
Preacher curls - 40/10 50/8 50/4
Standing BB 2 chin - 50/10 60/8 60/8
Rope tricep pulldown - 90/8 100/8 100/5
Cable curls (TDS) - 90/8 80/8 706
DB lat raise - 15/10 15/10 20/7
lying bb tricep push - 40/10 40/10 40/9
DB hammer curls (TDS) - 25/8 20/6 15/4 *note to self need to lower weight when doing TDS*
DB shoulder press - 15/10 15/10 20/6

Cardio - warm up 10 min - hiit 6 cycles - cool down 5 min

Abs - crunches - 30
side oblique crunches-30 each side
scissors-20

STRETCH!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Tuesday,2/14
Happy V-Day everyone!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

M1-6 am - protein smoothie- 8 oz very cold water,1 1/2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder-mix in blender about 40 seconds add one at a time 3 to 4 frozen strawberries and blend until smooth. YUMMY!!!!

UGH I'm so sick of this.....

Ok I told ya'll that I had the flu and was really sick a couple weeks ago. So I had to take steriods b/c I had bronchitis, I am broke out from it,I'm still trying to get rid of them. GRRR!!!! I hate it! :evil:

I bought that stuff Proactive to use. I've been using it for abou a week and I think it's working but I still have a few left on my face. Here I am in my 30's and I have pimples on my damn face like a teenager it's freaken embarrassing! :worried: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:

Ok I told ya'll that I had the flu and was really sick a couple weeks ago. So I had to take steriods b/c I had bronchitis, I am broke out from it,I'm still trying to get rid of them. GRRR!!!! I hate it! :evil:

I bought that stuff Proactive to use. I've been using it for abou a week and I think it's working but I still have a few left on my face. Here I am in my 30's and I have pimples on my damn face like a teenager it's freaken embarrassing! :worried: :rolleyes:
If you want something to use on that that acutally WORKS....call around to the derm offices in your area and see if they have any Glycolic Acid. The kind you get from them is unbuffered and works 100x better than the junk you can get at the store. I have some that I use occasionally - it works! :)

I tried Proactive once and it didn't do anything for me. I was pretty disappointed.

scorpiogirl said:
If you want something to use on that that acutally WORKS....call around to the derm offices in your area and see if they have any Glycolic Acid. The kind you get from them is unbuffered and works 100x better than the junk you can get at the store. I have some that I use occasionally - it works! :)

I tried Proactive once and it didn't do anything for me. I was pretty disappointed.
I actually bought this Murad Acne (3 step) kit & it has been working very nicely for the external pimples, and not too rough on the face. $.02

momsgettinfit said:

Well Proactiv worked for me but it took quite a few weeks to work. Then I use Dermatologica in the evenings. I break out worse now then I did when I was in my teens.

I read in the paper work they sent with it that it can take like 3 to 6 weeks to really clear it up so I'm going to give it at least that long. I would love to go to a dermatologist but I have no insurance at the moment so that's not really an option for at the moment.

I never really got pimples as a teen maybe I'm playing catch up now!!!!

M3 - noon - 6 oz grilled salmon, salad w/ romaine lettuce,carrots,red cabbage. 1 tbs balsamic vin. lite,22 oz water x 2

M4 - 3 pm - 1/2 C low fat cottage cheese, 4 medium fresh strawberries,22 oz water x 2

my stats so far today: Fat: 22% Carbs:21% Protein: 50% Cals: 646

Last edited:
Top Bottom