Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

getnfit06 said:
my girl is very smart, but likes to say she is a 'dumb blonde inside'. (She is dk. headed anyway ;) ) she has always done well in school. I guess somehow she thinks it is cooler to be dumb. She has some silly ideas and it doesn't matter what i (mom) say, it seems she thinks i know nothing. She is all about being accepted by peers and not doing anything that other kids dont' do. I am very concerned about peer pressure..that being said.
I wish she would just be herself. I guess it is hormonal and her age. Just this year (5th grade) she has changed completely...she's smart-mouthed, sassy, gets upset easy, rarely happy. She also has changed in the way that some of the things she enjoys...like the old movies(musicals) she loves to watch, she never watches and would Never tell her girlfriends that stay all night about them or ask if they would like to see one. She also has started listening to more of the mainstream hip hop crap that is popular right now, when she did listen to christian rap, r&b. I know she is trying to fit in, but at the expense of changing who she is??? I worry about her alot. Fortunately, i am a sahm and always here for her and just hoping i'm doing things right and this is just about her age. I know she will be soon having her cycles, she already gets crampy and crabby (lol).

Girls are more difficult than boys are. Most boys are easier to read than girls and girls have so many different layers that later become their different faces that make up who they are at the their root. Like all of us we have different face,how we are with our kids,families,friends,and alone. All are different but they all make up who we are.

momsgettinfit said:
Monday,2/5

Wow had a busy weekend here. Visited with my enlaws for a while yesterday. Had lots of running to do for the boys. And we worked on the outside of the house and cleaned up a vehicle that is to sold soon.

Now about the boys, Ok my youngest is 10 will be 11 this summer. He goes to this pre-teen dance on Friday night with one of his friends. He comes home and tells me that he danced with this girl that is his girlfriends bestfriend and that now the girl likes him and wants to be his girlfriend. I sat him down tell him that it was not a nice thing to do dancing with his girlfriends bestfriend like that and now caused trouble between the friends. He said I know mom but it was just as friends so it's no big deal. I said yeah maybe not to you. THen later his girlfriend calls and is in a big rant over it all and he tries to tell her it was nothing. HE says so are you still mad at me,she says duh what do you think. THen my little man says well then bye. And hangs up on her. He signs online and this other girl won't stop iming him. He gets off the computer and goes in his room to watch tv and his girlfriend calls him back and tells him she's no longer mad at him. OY! :worried: Is this gonna be what I have to look forward too!!!!!!

Then I find out my oldest has 2 girls on the line. One he's seeing at a girlfriend and the other I have no idea. He talks to both of them. I'm like where in the hell did you 2 get your ethics from walmart! OMG! So I had to go into the talk I've had with him before about how it's not fair for the girls to be done this way. And that if he wants to be like that he needs to remain single and not be a dog. He said I know mom but I'm not dating the other girl I said ok so not the point. THen went into how it's not right keeping this other girl hanging with hope if you are not going to give her the time of day. SO it told the girl and stupid girl says ok well it's ok. Uh hello WTF!

Why are girls letting boys use them like door mats at such a young age?!?!?!

M1- egg bowl, 5 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 serving lf cheddar cheese, sliced mushrooms,peppers, onions. All scrambled up and dumped in a bowl YUMMY! 1 whole grain english muffin to eat it with for some carbs. 1 c coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

M2 - tuna roll up, I took a ww tortilla, made up some tuna w/ a very small amount of lf mayo,+lettuce + tomato and rolled it up, yum! 1 liter water

M3 - grilled chicken salad w/ lf ranch only 1 tbs, 1 liter water

M4 - repeat of m3

M5 - 1 oz cashews we are out of almonds, 1 container yogurt w/ scoop of p.p., water

Biceps,triceps,abs

BB curls - 60/8,8,8
preacher curls - 40/8,8 50/5
BB laying tricep extension - 50/6,8,8
Rope tricep pushdown - 100/8,8,8
hammer curls - 20/8,8,8
Behind the neck DB tricep extension- 10/10,10 12.5/10
Cable curls - 90/8,8,8

Ab Bench 90* tilt - crunches - 15 then straight into twists 15
Repeat to do 3 sets of each 15 each set 1 brief rest after 3 sets.

Cardio- 30 min on eliptical hill intervals level 4 speed 6.1 - 7.8

momsgettinfit said:
Girls are more difficult than boys are. Most boys are easier to read than girls and girls have so many different layers that later become their different faces that make up who they are at the their root. Like all of us we have different face,how we are with our kids,families,friends,and alone. All are different but they all make up who we are.
Yeah to me they are all confusing :)

Tuesday,3/7

M1 - made a protein smoothie this morning. 8 oz cold water, 3 med. frozen strawberries, 1/4 c frozen blackberries,1 1/2 scoops vanilla why protein powder, toss in blender and blend until smooth. 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

Gotta get my ass to the store and get some food in here!!! Yack at ya'll when I get back. :)

momsgettinfit said:
Tuesday,3/7

M1 - made a protein smoothie this morning. 8 oz cold water, 3 med. frozen strawberries, 1/4 c frozen blackberries,1 1/2 scoops vanilla why protein powder, toss in blender and blend until smooth. 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

Gotta get my ass to the store and get some food in here!!! Yack at ya'll when I get back. :)

Well I was on the go all afternoon yesterday. I went to the grocery store and then ended up running some errands for my MIL. I am so sick of going to the store and coming out spending no less than 200 a week. UGH! Something gotta freaken give here!

M2 - apple and 1 tbs anpb,1 liter water

M3- I was out so we ate out but I did really well. Grilled chicken salad no cheese, not seasoned, no bacon bits, no croutons. Just chicken and veggies, I did a low fat vinaigrette and a bottle of water

m4 - 4 oz bakes chicken breast seasoned with what else Mrs. Dash. LOL ;) , 1/2 C seasoned roasted potatoes, 1 C green beans, 1 C peas, 1 container lipton's diet green tea.

M5- 1 container light yogurt, 1 scoop pp, 1 oz nuts,water

Back and Chest

Bench press - 95/6,6,6
Iso Row - 100/8,8,8
Incline press - 75/8,8,8
Standing DB Row - 15/10,10 20/10
Chest cable pulldown - 90/6,6,6
Laying DB pec fly - 15/8,8,8
Cable Behind the neck Pulldown - 100/8,8,8

Cardio - 20 minutes

Wednesday, 3/8

Wow Wednesday already!

M1 - kashi Go Lean high Protein cereal 3/4 C. 1/2 C 1% milk, 4 oz leftover baked chicken, 1 C coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

momsgettinfit said:
Wednesday, 3/8

Wow Wednesday already!

M1 - kashi Go Lean high Protein cereal 3/4 C. 1/2 C 1% milk, 4 oz leftover baked chicken, 1 C coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

M2 - protein shake, stomach couldn't handle food, 1 liter water

momsgettinfit said:
Wednesday, 3/8

Wow Wednesday already!

Wow it is wednesday isn't it! I need to write a speech for saturday... Man...
Thanks for the reminder!

Top Bottom