Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

getnfit06 said:
I hear ya girl. I have an 11 yo girl that will be 12 this summer and ALL she thinks about is boys. UGH! And she is always trying to get this one boy she used to "go out" with (not literally of course) to like her again. He talks to her pretty mean(i read the im's after she goes to bed :evil: ) to her and she puts up with it. And the boys that she is just friends with, she's always asking them on IM to call so and so or talk to so and so for me see if he likes me. Well they are getting sick of it. I told her Hey they aren't going to want to be your friend anymore if you don't stop bugging them about that crap. :worried: *(I don't think i can handle the teenage years)*. :worried: I always say don't you have any pride? You sound desperate! Her reply "I am".
Oy vey!!!!!!!!

My oldest 13 yrs old had a girl do that to him. He went out with her once and didn't like her b/c she was a in his words a motor mouth. So he asked her to just be friends and she agreed. Then she kept iming him and sending him emails begging him to go back out with her and even told him she would get her big brother to jump him if he didn't. THis kid is in highschool. Finally I told her that if she brought her brother into it that her brother and I were going to a talk and I would have to show him how his little sister is behaving and that if he touched my 7th grade son I would have his ass arrested. She backed off,FINALLY!

Wow :worried: !! Kids these days !
I didn't like boys until middle school. And I was pretty boy crazy! I fear for the future. LOL:laugh2:

treilin said:
Low self-esteem, and maybe not getting enough attention at home.

I think with some yes that is the case. But I know of some that get tons of attention from their parents and still do that. But then attention and self esteem are way different.

I'm starting young with my little one,telling her she can do anything she sets her mind to do,and that she's very smart and strong. LOL

momsgettinfit said:
I'm starting young with my little one,telling her she can do anything she sets her mind to do,and that she's very smart and strong. LOL
I told my daughter those things since she was BORN!!! She still went thru all the boy crazy crap. One family (I do business with them) came to me and told me she was calling their son CONSTANTY and she wouldn't listen when he told her not to call. How freakin' embarassing!!!! I had to tell her to knock it off.

No matter how hard you try, sometimes you can't reach them. I know it had something to do with her "sperm doner" not being around (or even bothering to contact her). Make sure you're girls have a great relationship with their dad. It will make all the difference in their confidence.

scorpiogirl said:
I told my daughter those things since she was BORN!!! She still went thru all the boy crazy crap. One family (I do business with them) came to me and told me she was calling their son CONSTANTY and she wouldn't listen when he told her not to call. How freakin' embarassing!!!! I had to tell her to knock it off.

No matter how hard you try, sometimes you can't reach them. I know it had something to do with her "sperm doner" not being around (or even bothering to contact her). Make sure you're girls have a great relationship with their dad. It will make all the difference in their confidence.

OMG she is daddy's little girl for sure. I feel very sorry for the first boy that comes to our door to pick our little one up. He has to deal with Daddy,mommy,and 2 big brothers all are protective of her. LOL

momsgettinfit said:
OMG she is daddy's little girl for sure. I feel very sorry for the first boy that comes to our door to pick our little one up. He has to deal with Daddy,mommy,and 2 big brothers all are protective of her. LOL
Good luck to you, sounds like you're on the right track with her. Girls are so much harder than boys! :worried:

my girl is very smart, but likes to say she is a 'dumb blonde inside'. (She is dk. headed anyway ;) ) she has always done well in school. I guess somehow she thinks it is cooler to be dumb. She has some silly ideas and it doesn't matter what i (mom) say, it seems she thinks i know nothing. She is all about being accepted by peers and not doing anything that other kids dont' do. I am very concerned about peer pressure..that being said.
I wish she would just be herself. I guess it is hormonal and her age. Just this year (5th grade) she has changed completely...she's smart-mouthed, sassy, gets upset easy, rarely happy. She also has changed in the way that some of the things she enjoys...like the old movies(musicals) she loves to watch, she never watches and would Never tell her girlfriends that stay all night about them or ask if they would like to see one. She also has started listening to more of the mainstream hip hop crap that is popular right now, when she did listen to christian rap, r&b. I know she is trying to fit in, but at the expense of changing who she is??? I worry about her alot. Fortunately, i am a sahm and always here for her and just hoping i'm doing things right and this is just about her age. I know she will be soon having her cycles, she already gets crampy and crabby (lol).

Top Bottom