Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

Friday,3/3

Well temps fell and we are having flurries now. I got up this morning and sat down with a cup of coffee trying to wake up and blinking to get my contacts damp so I can see. LOL And I hear on the news about a town right next to us called Salem is destroyed. A bunch of the buildings there burned down,started last night around 10pm. They called off schools for today,and are now investigating the fires. So sad this town is very old and had alot of older antique type buildings there.

M1 - protein pancakes, 1 apple sliced. 1 liter water.

momsgettinfit said:
Friday,3/3
A bunch of the buildings there burned down,started last night around 10pm. They called off schools for today,and are now investigating the fires. So sad this town is very old and had alot of older antique type buildings there.
That's to bad! We had flurries here last night also and of course black ice...
I had to remind the doggie I'm sitting to not try and runn down the back stairs again because he did the so-called splits yesterday on them. Poor guy, but I couldn't help but to laugh once I knew he was o.k.!

momsgettinfit said:
If it's my legs he makes fun of how I walk,says I look like a have shit my pants (but not in those words). WHen it's my arms or chest he will poke me or something else anal. Now it's my turn to torture him!!! :evil:

So on to my day I finally get home at almost 5 pm. I went and had my cheat day yesterday. I honestly didn't think I was going to be out that long. And picked up some KFC ate a very small amount of food and was sick all night. My stomach hurt,I got a headache from hell,and felt funny all night. Now I'm paying for the cheat in other ways! :worried:

So lesson learned! Plan for the unexpected or else pay for it in other ways!!!

your son sounds darling :FRlol: !!
Did u get that greasy chicken from kfc? Sorry your cheat meal sucked!!

getnfit06 said:
your son sounds darling :FRlol: !!
Did u get that greasy chicken from kfc? Sorry your cheat meal sucked!!

Yes I did and not gonna do that again either. :worried:

Yeah he's something else. He's actually one of my biggest supporters! :) :heart: He's my buddy. I can see us when he gets older we will be lifting together. LOL

treilin said:
That's to bad! We had flurries here last night also and of course black ice...
I had to remind the doggie I'm sitting to not try and runn down the back stairs again because he did the so-called splits yesterday on them. Poor guy, but I couldn't help but to laugh once I knew he was o.k.!

I love watching my dogs they are so funny at times. My sib Keshum now can take off running full force through the house and when she gets to the kitchen she stops dead in her tracks and will tip toe in. For the longest time she would run in and do a split and slide across the floor. Princess would look at her like stupid ass. LOL

Now that reminds me of a funny thing last night. I was in the living room and Keshum is in one of her normal playful moods. Poor Princess is just like whatever in the evenings. LOL But I started barking at her in a weird bark and making some weird dog sounds. I know I sounded totally like an idiot but she's sits so calmly and listens to me and then starts doing the same thing. It was so funny. I wish I had it video taped.

^^ That's funny ... we had a pooch that did that , bless his heart... very gay dog though. He even use to HIDE in the closet :) His name was Gabby, lol he 'came with the house' when my parents & I moved back in 6th grade. Guess the old owners didn't have room for two, so took the 1, and after he ate my moms new couch he was all good. :)

How are things with the S.O.?

*Bunny* said:
^^ That's funny ... we had a pooch that did that , bless his heart... very gay dog though. He even use to HIDE in the closet :) His name was Gabby, lol he 'came with the house' when my parents & I moved back in 6th grade. Guess the old owners didn't have room for two, so took the 1, and after he ate my moms new couch he was all good. :)

How are things with the S.O.?

How cute! But not when it's your couch being ate up. Princess went through that. She would eat the heals off of all my expensive work shoes. I would get sooooo mad.

Ummmmm brain fart here Bunny,what is S.O.??? :xeye:

I was feeling icky the whole day yesterday,and very tired.

M2 - 4 oz chopped up turkey breast, 1 C green peppers diced, 1 C romaine lettuce chopped up, 1/2 C grape tomatoes, drizzled with a little bit of light Italian, 1 liter water. I ate as much as I could of it got most of it down. Made sure I was drinking tons of water.

I think my total for the day was closer to 2 gallons than one,trying to flush my system of all the bad stuff that go piled in there from the other night. UGH!

M3- same as m2- I made a double batch so I wouldnt have to cook for a while. LOL

M4 - Ok here's something yummy (if my body we in the mood for yummy foods :rolleyes: ) I took more turkey breast and cut it up and added brown rice (all this is leftovers by the way), green peppers, onions mixed it up and at it.

M5 - usual yogurt, added a scoop of protein powder, 1 oz almonds

My workout was so so, My strength was ok but my stamina sucked....

We got there late due to the kids doing things with their friends so I didn 't get to any cardio.

BB curls - 60/8,8,8
BB 2 chin - 60/8,8,8
Rope pushdown - 100/8,8,8
db straight arm pull thingies - 10/8,8,8,
hammer curls w/db - 15/8,8 20/8
laying BB tricep push - 40/8,8 50/5
shoulder press w/ db- 20/10,10,10

Monday,2/5

Wow had a busy weekend here. Visited with my enlaws for a while yesterday. Had lots of running to do for the boys. And we worked on the outside of the house and cleaned up a vehicle that is to sold soon.

Now about the boys, Ok my youngest is 10 will be 11 this summer. He goes to this pre-teen dance on Friday night with one of his friends. He comes home and tells me that he danced with this girl that is his girlfriends bestfriend and that now the girl likes him and wants to be his girlfriend. I sat him down tell him that it was not a nice thing to do dancing with his girlfriends bestfriend like that and now caused trouble between the friends. He said I know mom but it was just as friends so it's no big deal. I said yeah maybe not to you. THen later his girlfriend calls and is in a big rant over it all and he tries to tell her it was nothing. HE says so are you still mad at me,she says duh what do you think. THen my little man says well then bye. And hangs up on her. He signs online and this other girl won't stop iming him. He gets off the computer and goes in his room to watch tv and his girlfriend calls him back and tells him she's no longer mad at him. OY! :worried: Is this gonna be what I have to look forward too!!!!!!

Then I find out my oldest has 2 girls on the line. One he's seeing at a girlfriend and the other I have no idea. He talks to both of them. I'm like where in the hell did you 2 get your ethics from walmart! OMG! So I had to go into the talk I've had with him before about how it's not fair for the girls to be done this way. And that if he wants to be like that he needs to remain single and not be a dog. He said I know mom but I'm not dating the other girl I said ok so not the point. THen went into how it's not right keeping this other girl hanging with hope if you are not going to give her the time of day. SO it told the girl and stupid girl says ok well it's ok. Uh hello WTF!

Why are girls letting boys use them like door mats at such a young age?!?!?!

M1- egg bowl, 5 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 serving lf cheddar cheese, sliced mushrooms,peppers, onions. All scrambled up and dumped in a bowl YUMMY! 1 whole grain english muffin to eat it with for some carbs. 1 c coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

momsgettinfit said:
Monday,2/5

Wow had a busy weekend here. Visited with my enlaws for a while yesterday. Had lots of running to do for the boys. And we worked on the outside of the house and cleaned up a vehicle that is to sold soon.

Now about the boys, Ok my youngest is 10 will be 11 this summer. He goes to this pre-teen dance on Friday night with one of his friends. He comes home and tells me that he danced with this girl that is his girlfriends bestfriend and that now the girl likes him and wants to be his girlfriend. I sat him down tell him that it was not a nice thing to do dancing with his girlfriends bestfriend like that and now caused trouble between the friends. He said I know mom but it was just as friends so it's no big deal. I said yeah maybe not to you. THen later his girlfriend calls and is in a big rant over it all and he tries to tell her it was nothing. HE says so are you still mad at me,she says duh what do you think. THen my little man says well then bye. And hangs up on her. He signs online and this other girl won't stop iming him. He gets off the computer and goes in his room to watch tv and his girlfriend calls him back and tells him she's no longer mad at him. OY! :worried: Is this gonna be what I have to look forward too!!!!!!

Then I find out my oldest has 2 girls on the line. One he's seeing at a girlfriend and the other I have no idea. He talks to both of them. I'm like where in the hell did you 2 get your ethics from walmart! OMG! So I had to go into the talk I've had with him before about how it's not fair for the girls to be done this way. And that if he wants to be like that he needs to remain single and not be a dog. He said I know mom but I'm not dating the other girl I said ok so not the point. THen went into how it's not right keeping this other girl hanging with hope if you are not going to give her the time of day. SO it told the girl and stupid girl says ok well it's ok. Uh hello WTF!

Why are girls letting boys use them like door mats at such a young age?!?!?!

I hear ya girl. I have an 11 yo girl that will be 12 this summer and ALL she thinks about is boys. UGH! And she is always trying to get this one boy she used to "go out" with (not literally of course) to like her again. He talks to her pretty mean(i read the im's after she goes to bed :evil: ) to her and she puts up with it. And the boys that she is just friends with, she's always asking them on IM to call so and so or talk to so and so for me see if he likes me. Well they are getting sick of it. I told her Hey they aren't going to want to be your friend anymore if you don't stop bugging them about that crap. :worried: *(I don't think i can handle the teenage years)*. :worried: I always say don't you have any pride? You sound desperate! Her reply "I am".
Oy vey!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom